Chapter I

"Silence!"
The booming voice traveled over the loud chattering noises of the caged prisoners,they immediately stopped chatting and waited to hear the commands,"We have a new prisoner,Percy Jackson,Annabeth Chase is assigned to show him to his new cell!" Annabeth turned out to be a 16 year old girl,with wavy blonde hair and striking grey eyes,she scanned her eyes around the room as if for looking for escape routes,until suddenly she met a pair of sea green eyes,"So your Percy Jackson,huh?" she asked with a hint of a sneer in her voice Percy was 16 year old male,with ruffled jet black hair and deep sea green eyes,Percy didn't reply at first but he finally said "Mhm." "That's not really an answer you know." remarked Annabeth,as she showed him to his room.Later that night Percy tossed and turned and stared at the blank gray ceiling,he saw there was a look in Annabeth's grey eyes which he knew all too well.
The look of isolation.

   Time skip to the next morning

"Breakfast is served!"
Percy stirred they grey soup they served him on his plate,it seemed thick and he didn't even know if it was rice soup or dust,Annabeth whispered "Eat this now,they only serve tuna for lunch and salmon for dinner." Percy gulped and thought "Better this then nothing!" He opened his mouth hastily and hesitantly ate one spoon of the slop,as soon as he swallowed he started gagging,it tasted horrible! He then realized he had to deal with this for the rest of his life.He was mentally screaming,but he went to go and do his chores.Annabeth couldn't help but say "He's interesting,wonder how long he's going to last." Percy thought he could hear someone saying something but shook it off.

  End of chapter I.

A/N: Enjoy comment vote! Follow these writers CommanderShadowWings  The_Fallen_Angel_13  LetciaMattos6  Perseus24