Chapter 4: The Unexpected Surprise

TYLER'S POV

So Alexis is Izzy's sister huh? No wonder they kinda look alike. I don't what's wrong with me because I feel something tingling when I think about Alexis.

I guess that's what love feels like. I don't know but there is something about her that makes me feel so....I don't know.....Good? Great? Happy? Maybe all 3, I don't know but ever since I saw in the hospital bed she just looked so.....perfect.

Even though she didn't talk for most of the time before I left. I don't know about anyone else, but to me she seemed so amazing even though i didn't really even meet her yet.

ALEXIS'S POV

"Then what'd he say huh?" I asked Izzy. "He....was about to say something then he left." she told me. Wow I actually can believe he did that. "Well, just telling you i can believe he said that." I told her. "Well geez Alexis, no need to be sassy." She replied.

"But Bunny said tha-" (A/N: Bunny is a Youtube named 'grav3yardgirl')

I began but Izzy had to cut me off right in the middle of my sentence. Typical Izzy. "I mean the other type of sassy..." She said.

"Umm there is not "Another Sassy"." I said making finger quotes. We stared at each other, not saying anything for a good 5 minutes until finally someone snapped up out of it. "Well, well, well isn't it the 2 little brats." Said someone named BJ. His real name is James Miles but he was called BJ meaning Baby James. He was called that because his height was tiny. He used to annoy me, Izzy, and all our friends in middle school. (A/N: BJ actually does go to my school and is a real person. Everything that is described about him here is all true.)

We were glad when me and Izzy was in a different high school. He had dark brown hair but his head was almost pretty much bald. Height was actually about 3 feet with a copper skin tone. "BJ?!?!" Me and Izzy said at the same time. "What are you doing here?!" I yelled at him. "Hmm, well where are we right now? Oh right i'm here for MineCon." He said sarcastically.

"Well maybe you should leave, or at least get away from us, now." I said getting angrier and angrier. Why is he really here? Is he trying to annoy us more? Just thinking about the possibilities just got me madder.

"WELL IT'S NOT LIKE I'M A MIDGIT!" Izzy yelled. "YEAH RIGHT, WELL AT LEAST IM NOT AS FAT AS YOU!" Woah there. HEY NO ONE CALLS IZZY FAT!" I yelled at him. "Oh ok, is it because you're the fat one? Oh yeah you are i pretty much forgot, did you eat 10 chocolate bars for breakfast?" He said to me.

Ouch.

"Hey, man, that was rude. No one calls Alexis or Izzy fat, okay?"

AUTHORS NOTE AWESOMNESS

Hey Cookis! Sorry that i haven't posted a chapter in a long time! I will post s few more tomorrow to make up a little for the time that i wasn't posting. I have been super busy with all my homework and school stuff. Since i'm in advance math it stresses me out a lot. But other than that i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and go check out my best friends new WattPad account. It's actually Izzy lol. Her username is @FanficCupquake Well anyways please follow me and rate and comment! Thanks bye!