Chapter 1

It was a normal Tuesday afternoon and I was sitting in double maths which was the last lesson of the day.

It's like the worst lesson to have according to my best friend but im really good at it so I'm not complaining.

My best friend Lily-Mai was across the room, staring at the back of Matt Coleman's head, she has a massive crush on him but she is too shy to tell him, I may have to do some matchmaking between them two as I have heard from my other friend Luke that Matt likes her aswell but I'm gunna leave then to it for the time being.

I was staring out of the window as I had finished my maths questions and could not be bothered to ask the teacher for some more work as I was already ahead of the class by two units.

What, it's not my fault I'm a smarty pants and yeah you can blame my dad for that as he is a massive know it all and good at just about everything, whereas my mum is just obsessed with clothes and make up which is probably why she became a fasion designer and loves to get me to wear all her designs which is fine by me as they are all really good.

My best friend loves it as well as she is always over my house trying on my clothes which is good as we are the same size in clothes and shoes so we are always swapping them.

Just then my phone beeped in my pocket, so I took it out and saw that I had a message but I didn't recognise the number, the text said

'Hey Skylar, we may not of known each other long but I was wondering if you would meet me by the fountain in town at 4. Kai from college'.

Hm. I wonder who that could be there are only two guys named Kai here one in my English class and there is also the new guy who started last month that I've caught looking at me and Ive smiled back a few times we have and a couple conversions but thats about it and he is also named Kai but not sure which one it could be.

I was still trying to figure out who it could be when the bell rang for end of class.

I put my phone into my pocket, packing my bag and left the classroom with Lily-Mai to head to our lockers.

While I was putting the last of my books into my locker Lily-Mai asked

"So are you still coming to my house today Skylar".

"I'm sorry but I can't today I have some shopping to do then I have to meet up with soneone in town but I can come over tomorrow if thats ok. I said

"Yeah that's fine, have fun and I'll see you tomorrow". She replied

"See ya". I called as I gave her a hug then I shut my locker and headed to the bus stop to go into town.

While I was waiting I put my earphones in and put on my favourite song Post to Be by Chris Brown.

The bus came a few minutes later, I showed my bus pass the sat at the back on the top deck my favourite spot on the bus.

Twenty minutes later getting off the bus I checked my phone which said it was 3.25 p.m, so I still had some time before meeting Kai so I decide to go to top girl to have a look around and found some ankle socks with lace around the ankle part I bought 2 pairs one red with white lace and the other white with black lace paid then left and went into Primark.

I went straight for the short as i needed some more as my old ones are a bit too big now so I picked up a pair of black ones and a pair of white ones and placed them in the basket then went to look at the tops and found two one said NYC on it and the other had batman logo on it so they went in as well then found some crop tops and placed a grey one, a peach coloured one, a sky blue one, a cherry red one and a dark green one.

As well as a few pairs of skinny jeans in mutilpul colours, two skater skirts and a pair of coca cola pjs short shorts and a vest top set. With that being everything I needed for now I headed to the til, paid then left the shop, as I got outside I checked my phone and saw that it was ten to four, so I decided to head to the fountain. When I got there I sat down on the grassy part to wait for Kai, I still didn't know which one it was but i would be fining out in a few minutes anyway.

While I waited I decided to play tempel run to pass the time, a few minutes later I senced someone behind me and they put their hands in front of my eyes and said
"Guess who cupcake" and I said
"Oh my I know that voice" so I moved the hands turned around and looked up into the mysterious grey eyes of the new guy.

"Hey it's you, I've been wondering who it was that I was going to be meeting here" I said looking happy thet it was him.

"Yeah it's me, I hope you don't mind but I got your number from your friend Lily May or rather she shoved it at me when I asked about you at lunch then she walked away".

"Yeah that's Lily alright, always trying to find new ways to hook me up with people I just wish that she would just stop as I'm very happy being a singleton for now".

Hm, is that right, maybe I will just have to try and change that". He said with a mischievous look in his eye.

"Yeah maybe I'd like to see you try Mr Black".

"Well then challenge accepted Miss Winters". then he sat down close to me and we shook hands and I felt a little electric shock run up my arm and a slight blush rose on my cheeks so I removed my hands from his and looked down at my lap.

He has black hair that flops into his eyes which I find really cute and these mysterious grey eyes that I could get lost in which also seemed to go darker when he was angry or unset, he also has really pink lips which look really kissable and his bottom lip is bigger then his top and oh my that lip ring is really sexy.

I got shock awake by someone shaking my shoulder, I opened my eyes to find me lying down with my bag under my head and Kai leaning over me, he was looking at me with this little smile on his face which made my face heat up a bit.

"Wakey Wakey my little cupcake, what were u dreaming about". He asked. As I was still half asleep and didn't actully wanna tell him I was dreaming bout him I said

"I was dreaming of pink unicorns eating blue candy canes".
Then realising what I said, started to turn a bright red and covered my face with my hands.

"Aww babe, you don't have to be embarrassed come here". He moved my hands and then gave me a hug so we ended up with him lying down and me on too with my head on his chest and his arms around my waist, we ended up staying like that for a while, just talking about stuff and I ended up telling him stuff that I had never told anyone but he promised to not tell anyone so I felt a little better.

When I looked at my phone a little while later I realised it was getting late and I had missed the last bus home and was thinking bout calling my mum when Kai said

"Hey why don't you just stop round mine tonight it's only a twenty minute walk from here and my mum would love you and I'm sure she would lend u something to wear.

"Ok let me just txt my mum".
So I let my mum know what I was doing and she said that it was ok and to have fun and she would see me later.

So I put my phone in my bag, picked up my shopping bags but Kai took them off me and insisted that he would Carey them for me with no arguments from me we started the walk to Kai's house, as we were walking he took hold of my hand and didn't let go til we got to his house.