Lunch~

Kenzie could barely pay any attention to that damn teacher. All she heard was blah blah blah math blah blah blah. She was about to fall asleep when she heard the bell ring. "Finally!" She thought and got up and headed for the door. "Wait up!" Said a familiar voice coming up behind her. She turned to see Jack right in front of her. "What's your next class?!" Jack asked. Kenzie looked at her schedule and smiled. "Science!" She said with a smile. Jack frowned. "Aw man I have social studies. See ya at lunch though!" He said before running into the hall and out of sight. Kenzie walked into science class and sat down in the back of the room paying no attention to the teacher. "Lunch." She thought. "I wonder what will happen at lunch." Kenzie then fell asleep and woke up when the bell rang. "Lunch!" She said smiling. Kenzie quickly grabbed her books and put them in her locker. "Boo!" Jack said from behind her and put his hands on her shoulders to scare her even more. Kenzie felt a warm red blush appear on her face due to the fact that Jack was touching her. "H-Hey Jack!" She stuttered. Jack chuckled. "Sup Kenzie!" He said with a smile. She was still blushing... A lot. "What's u-up?" She struggled to say. "I came to walk you to lunch, silly!" He said with a giggle.