Hard Fights

Ladybug let out a tired sigh as she made her way into her room, bones aching after fighting a very stubborn Akuma. 

She plopped onto her bed as she changed back into Marinette, and Tikki fell down on the bed next to her, exhausted.

"Are you okay Tikki?" Marinette asked, eyes closed.

"Yes, just exhausted." Tikki responded, snuggling into the covers of the bed.

Marinette sat up, stretching her arms above her, and heard her bones crack, making her wince. "In that case let's go get you some cookies."

Marinette scooped Tikki into her hands and placed her into her small bag.

She stood up and headed down the stairs.

She noticed that the kitchen was quiet, which was quite unusual. Usually her mom was preparing dinner, considering it was Friday afternoon.

She spotted a piece of paper on the counter. Curious, she walked over and picked it up, noticing her mothers writing.

Marinette, your father and I have gone to deliver a very important pastry, which we will tell you about when we get back. Around 10 maybe. I cooked dinner earlier today, and its in the fridge, just microwave it and eat. I cooked your favorite! We'll see you later!

-Mom

P.S.- There's some extra cookies in one of the jars

Marinette just smiled. "Looks like mom and dad aren't coming home until 10 Tikki."

Tikki floated out of her bag, still tired. "That's great. Hopefully nobody will be akumatized for a while."

Marinette walked over to one of the jars and pulled out a couple of cookies, handing one to Tikki who began to nibble on it.

Marinette walked over to the fridge and spotted a plate with her favorite food on it. She smiled happily, and took the plate out of the fridge and placed it into the microwave. After three minutes, the food was ready and she sat down to eat, after grabbing a spoon. Tikki sat on the table, eating the chocolate chip cookie. She placed the rest of the cookies she grabbed next to Tikki.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket.

Placing down her spoon, she reached into her pocket to pull out her phone.

She saw that she received a text from Alya.

Alya: Hey girl! I heard from a little birdie that Adrien is going to the park!

Marinette inwardly squealed, fingers quickly forming a response.

Marinette: Really?!?

Alya: Yes girl! ;D Want to meet up at the park? I'll make sure you don't freak too much when you're in front of him.