Thuging like my daddy(yn)

(2020: Hello i will be editing some parts of this story so work with me. I wrote this young and if i get the inspiration i may do another story)

wazzam i am (Y/N) I am 18 years of age i stand 5'3 and i am brown skinned. I'm quite the sneaker head and i have a nice build i go to the gym when I'm not out in the street's.
   But that is all you need to know for now and yess you read it right im a thug like my daddy.

They say he got kill but i don't believe it my mother on the other hand did cause the opps assumed she was hiding him but they was long broke up.
So now it's me,myself and I ! BUT i live with my best friend/cousin Saliyah aka liyah her mama took me in cause i'm like a second child to them but I'm going to let liyah intro her own self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wussup it's Saliyah aka liyah im (Y/N) best friend/cousin. I am 17 years of earth, love my box braids, and i have a nice built body for my age. One day i hope to attend technical school and graduate with my cosmetology license.

But i know some yall thinking "Are y'all cool with (Y/N) being out in the streets like her dad" and my answer is, yes i am ! But my mom ? not so much but she understand's,  as long as WE dont get in trouble she is okay with it. 

Yes i did say we, because i want my uncle back after all this time.

Anime twitter: ShizukuCasca