Chap 1

"Move freak."

"Gosh she's such a nerd."

"Ugg can't even stand looking at her."

"I don't think she's even a her shes an it thing."

"Don't know why she's here when she knows no one likes her."

I roll my eyes as I pass the "it" club. really if they don't like me then why do they talk, look or pay attention to me.

Gosh I feel like hitting them with a brick.

Walking to my locker I take out my math book and go straight to class.

Turning around I bump accidentally with someone. all of my books fall.

"Oh crap I'm so sorry..."

"Watch we're your going freak!!"

"Sorry."

I mumble. picking my stuff up and not looking at the guy I bump to but looks like he wasn't finish. being shoved towards the lookers I hit my head with full force.

I hold back tears and the pain trying to get away from one of them but they all circled around me. crap I'm trapped.

"Aww what's wrong dose little miss nerdy wants to cry."

"No" I say in a whisper.

"What was that." one of them said to me.

I clear my trough and say no agin.

"I said no. now if you will excuse me I'm going to be late for class."

Trying to go pass them ... agin the push me back agin. one of the 'it' girls takes my books away from me. Eh o well not like I was going to pay attention in class.

SLAP

Pain shouts throw my right cheek. man that really hurt bad. butting my cheek I try not to show any emotion. I tried.

"Aww what's that are you crying."

They say in a baby voice I ignore them as I walk pass them and trying to get my books but that only lead me to another slap and a punch in the face. hitting the floor I try not to move and hope to leave me alone. I felt them kicking me hitting me laughing at me as if they enjoyed every hit as if I was there punching bag. gosh I wish I could stud up for my self just one time I would love to see them in my shoes so they will know how I feel.

Dozed of I didn't notice them stoping. hearing someone screaming in pain and crying I look up to see a girl beating them all up.

She was wearing black jeans with black tank top and a black leather jacket not to forget some boots.

She was punching every 'it' kid that were hitting me and using me as there punching bag.

But it looked like she wasn't the only one beating them up there was another two girls helping her they had the same clothes as her just different hair color. one had long black hair with red highlights the other one had short blonde hair with purple highlights. oh and the first one had brown hair.

Anyway back to reality they were finishing beating the leaving crap out of a cheerleader one of them grabbed her from the hair and started punching her in the face three times as the girl blacks out every other cheerleader looks at them with fear in their eyes and runs away. wow was all I could think. getting up and getting my books I look up and come face to face with them.

"Hey are you ok." the girl with the brown hair said.

"Yes I'm ok and thank you for saving me from them if I can do anything to help you with anything just ask me and I'll do it. except all of the bad things then that's a no.no."

The three girls chuckle. looking at them confused the shake their head and uterus use themselves.

"I like you anyway the name is stormy ." said the girl with the long black and red highlights.

"And this is Stacy (blonde and purple highlights) and Alex (girl with the brown hair)."

" It's nice to meet you my name is Riley, but you can call me ray or star."

"Cool nickname anyway do you want and sit with us at lunch." they said.

"Ummm sure."

"Cool see you then star."

"Bay stormy, Stacy , and Alex."

"Bye."

"Auggg."

Looking down I see one of the football players on the floor clinching his side in pain.

"Well now you know how I feel."

With those words I go straight to class.

.............

Okay that's all so how do you guys like it. do you like or don't like it and I know this story may look fake and not realistically but I do think some kids do get hit like this for no rezone and someone saves them but I do think its true.

Anyway like I said hope you guys like it cx.

Vote

Comment

Don't bully it's not nice!!

Love

LovingPARIZ