Chapter 1

CJ's POV
~~~~~~~~~one year later

My  so-called "obsession" has only grown. I've stopped talking to Amy as much. She doesn't accept my love for Jacob and only bullies me for it. I've finally decided that I need a reward for staying true to Lord Sartorious for so long, and that I will go to Magcon. I last minute ordered VIP tickets with a bit of bribery and am set to go next week. Almost all of my hard earned money has been spent on merch and the tickets.

~~~~A week passes~~Day of Magcon~

Finally, the day of Magcon. I've been standing in front of the hotel mirror for HOURS re straightening my hair, and trying to make sure I look absolutely perfect. The eyeliner wing on my right eye was almost perfect and even until my phone rings and scares me.

"GOD FRICKIN DAMNIT JACOB WOULDNT TOLERATE THIS SHIT!"

I screamed with a horrified look on my face as I stared at my smeared wing. When I saw the name on the phone I almost didn't answer.
"Hello Amy this better be important, you made me mess up my eyeliner on my special day."

"Hey I haven't talked to you in such a long time, I saw on all your social media that you were going to Magcon. That's true?" She says, legit trying to be genuine. I didn't have time for that BS.

"Yes, I'm no liar. Now do you actually have something to say or are you just going to hold up my makeup routine here?"

"Wow I just wanted to talk to you again. You don't even seem like yourself anymore. Do you even have friends anymore? Talk to your parents? You've completely abandoned school and your future. You've changed." She says. Her words hurt. I never even thought about any of this. What happens if Jacob doesn't notice me? What if he isn't the same person he is on vine and musical.ly? I almost cried and ruined my makeup. I didn't realize I hadn't hung up the phone.

"I'm sorry." I sobbed into the phone
"Well you just abandoned me with all the whores! I was friendless for rest of the year! You only thought about yourself! Have fun with Jacob Saggytits." She harshly snaps at me before hanging up and leaving me in tears. I decided that I would just do my eyebrows and go. I put on my outfit I had been planning for months and called a taxi. Of course she had to ruin the day I had dreamed of since I heard sweatshirt that one evening.

Authors note: I dedicate this chapter to Lelia because I'm pretty sure she's my number one fan. Love you girl😘 also thanks CJ for the next chapter idea