I Love You... [Declamation]

Hi! How are you? Well, don't mind me. I'm fine and looking good. By the way I wrote a letter and I brought a flower for you, do you want me to read the letter for you? 

Here is it,

Dear Melissa,

It's been a long time since we've apart from each other. How I wish you're not as lonely as I imagine. I've overcome such things as I could. The self-esteem that I've build since my high school gave me a lot of benefits. Have you heard the news about me? I'm now a current owner of a big company! I even have my own skycraper, which I could see a lot of people begging my money! 

Remember the moment you've break-up with me? Hahaha, you'll regret that decision. By the way, I have my own family. We've travel across the world, which we hoped that when we're still together. I love her until death. How's my brother? Is he fine or you just made him your puppet also! Prepare yourself because I'm going to get him away from your hands!  

How's the celebration of your birthday last year? From this day, it will be 24 hours before your birthday! Well, Happy Birthday! -...

---A MOMENT OF SILENCE WHILE READING THE LETTER---

Happy Birthday to you Mom. How I wish you are still here with me. You're not a blame to me. I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry. Why did I made a heavy burden from you... It is my fault why you're now lying. Why this should happened?! I became stupid and selfish, mom. And I didn't think those hard-worked you've done for us. Please forgive me, for I'm became useless to you, mom. Shame on me! What have you done; why this tears gradually flowing? I love you mom. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. 

Throughout the years, I've been thinking of you. My success and achievements was for you. I'm sorry, I don't have any gift for you...

Happy Birthday Mom, I miss and I love you....

Your Son,

" I want to be with you now, Mom. And forgive me for this is my gift. "     *BAAANG!*