That's one way to kill the tension

As they finished the market the royals started to head towards the orphanage as Anais promised to check in. As they walked in children of all ages screamed and laughed before running to their visitors. Anais smiled lovingly before saying hello to everyone. The small children all hugged her before she introduced them too the Kings and Queens. Peter smiled before tossing a boys hair with his manly hands, Susan, one who was never brilliant with kids was tackled by the twins as Lucy was picking up a child also greeting them. Edward on the other hand was in awe, seeing Anais in such an element. She seemed so happy, so free. That's what he yearned to be free and now that's what she was.

"How's everyone today?" Anais crouched to the floor and the children ran toward her all sitting cross legged awaiting her next words.

"All good, Your Grace" a small child with dark brown hair smiled at her

"Now, Leo what have I told you?" she smiled slightly.

"Not to call you, your Grace but to call you Anais" He smiled sheepishly

"So you know those stories I told you? Well the heroes are right here, meet High King Peter, High Queen Susan, King Edmund and Queen Lucy of Narnia" the children gasped before squealing. "Right that's enough so have you got any stories to tell me?"

"I do" a kid smiled lovingly before running up to Anais and crossing her legs before her. "Yesterday Sister Marcy and I picked apples and I found this" he raised a crystal was sparkly. "I thought to myself, how pretty it was and how grateful I was too find it, then I thought of Aslan and how grateful I am that he found you and its as pretty as you too" He smiled shyly and Anais beamed with happiness. "So, we all worked together to make it a necklace for you" he smiled again before asking her to bend her neck down so he can clasp it around her neck. She marvelled it greatly before swooping him into a hug.

"Thank you Chris" she kissed his cheek and he smiled brightly before running towards his friends. One looked at Edmund puzzlingly who was watching Anais with care.

"Mr King Edmund?" the boy asked and Edmund turned his head towards him.

"Do you fancy Miss Anais? You stare at her an awful lot, I don't mean to be rude, it's just she's like our sister and if you hurt her, we are going to have to get a little mean" he bluntly put and the ladies began to chuckle whereas Edmund as if he got stabbed.

"Now Michael, that's no way to speak to a king is it" Sister Marcy grilled the boy but Edmund wavered it off.

"It's not that I fancy her, more that I wish to decode her." The boy seemed pleased with the monarchs answer as he nodded his head and ran off with his friends. Ed, turned and caught Anais looking at him, with a small smirk on her face. Susan watched the two and again agreed that this was indeed a good idea. After that they all sat and enjoyed dinner at the orphanage before heading back to the castle where Blaine didn't look to happy. Anais frowned before seeing his face and decided she may need to run, yet due to her ankle still being a pain in her backside she couldn't.

"Anais!!" he screeched, and she knew, she was done for "I spent two weeks working my arse off so you cannot give the Kings and Queens their presents!" he stalked towards her wagging his finger. "I'm going to kick your royal arse." Before he began to run after her, she screamed before running towards a tree and climbing it. The four other royals were in stitches as Anais climbed higher and Blaine began cursing.

"Ash bring me my sword" Anais screeched, and Ash swiftly dropped it in her hands, she withdrew her blade and jumped down the tree. "Settle it like men?" Blaine shook his head quickly

"Can someone take my place?" Anais nodded quickly "King Edmund would you mind?" he smirked slightly as Edmund withdrew his sword. Anais quickly slipped off her shoes, circled Edmund as he circled her, it was like a hypnotic dance, neither yet dared to strike but both analysed each movement carefully. Edmund was the first to move, he rose his sword as aimed towards her chest which she successfully blocked, she then pushed his sword back with her own. She then struck one towards his legs, which he successfully jumped over. She huffed in frustration and nearly got struck again.

"Something wrong princess?" Ed joked before swinging his sword again, she successfully jumped over it, and thrusted his sword toward her again, she blocked it whilst sending a smirk his way.

"Getting a little annoyed Eddy?" she joked as she blocked another attack. Edmund began twirling his sword around hers causing it too thrown in the air. She gasped slightly before running towards it. As she grasped it Ed had seized her waist and pushed her against the tree she climbed earlier. Both were breathing heavily, she swiped her sword and Ed grabbed it with his bare hand, slicing it slightly. He disarmed her.

"Give up yet princess?" he whispered in her ear, sending chills down her spine. She locked eyes with him before leaning in slightly. She stepped on her tip toes before whispering into his ear.

"You wish" she smirked before bringing her knee to his crotch, he fell to his knees and Anais pushed him down and placed her knees on his forearms which were parallel to his ears, she grabbed the sword and situated just between his eyes. "And it's Queen never princess, your highness" she smirked again.

"Excuse me" Blaine coughed loudly. Breaking the tension between the two. Anais got up and slipped on her shoes, ran into the castle.

"Sure you don't fancy her yet?" Peter laughed and Ed glared the rest of the royals followed into the castle and Edmund got up and looked to where he was just beaten.

"She's somewhat brilliant" he smirked before walking to the hospital wing as Lucy denied him access to her cordial till he spoke to Anais. He climbed the stairs to see the young Queen helping a child walk with a crutch. "Anais?" she turned and smiled slightly.

"Come back for more?" She smirked, and his smile widened

"Just checking if you're okay?"

"Lucy not going to heal you?" he shook his head and she gestured to a bed and she grabbed a needle, told him to bite a cloth as she stitched up the slash on his palm. He whined slightly but gritted through it. The two laughed after the sewing was complete.

"How'd you learn to do that?"

"I was a doctor before Aslan chose me" she wavered it off and Edmund looked at her again in awe.

"What a puzzle you are" he whispered as she walked over to the child again helping them stand once more.

Anais Outfit