The silence that meant 'now'

I still remember the night you first touched my lips with yours.

We walked down the parking lot, we took the long way out and I know you did that to find a place where you will mark your territory. Less people and more breeze as the stars shone down to witness the night I finally became yours.

I remember braving out the night before telling you that I'm a  luscious kisser, warning you that you can change your mind or else you'll get so attached to me you can't even crawl your way out.

I remember trying to eat carefully that night. Trying to look nonchalant but totally picking out the food I eat. I remember checking my breath at the washroom and looking out for foods that may have stuck on my teeth.

I remember telling myself before I walk out that it'll just be a kiss like any other but my heart kept hammering out of my chest knowing it would be inches from yours when we finally kiss.

I remember trying my damnest to look like I'm cool with it when in reality I'm about to fade because I'm about to get a kiss from you. You who gave me something to look forward to everyday for the past two and a half years.

I remember walking beside you with my hands wrapped around yours. The hands that made me fall in love deeper the moment you plucked that guitar of yours.

But the real thing I cannot forget that night was the silence. As we walked farther and farther from the crown, the silence grew. I kept on talking and you kept on responding.

I remember every sentence you said until they became phrases to words and then to a single nod. You stopped walking and turned me around. There goes the silence I was talking about.

The silence that meant 'now I kiss you' under the stars who witnesses this territory marking of yours. You pulled me close and I was about to fade knowing that I am ready to be yours.

Am I ready to belong to someone other than myself? I do not know. So I froze and thought about it for a moment then I was shocked at the softness of your lips. Then I decided to kiss you back and I smiled as I tingle because  of the stubble above your holy lips.

You pulled away and I looked down. I can feel heat everywhere. I have been yours the second we met but I was marked by you that night I could quite forget it.

And now, I always get those silence. Every goddamn time you're about to kiss me. Every time you're sentences turns into phrases to words to nods.

I look forward to those silence because you're going to mark me up again and again and again.

So don't get confused whenever I ask you to give me the silence. It really means 'now you kiss me'.

I have fallen deeper and deeper everytime we're silent.

Make me fall for you deeper.
Right now.

Give me silence