The Teams

"As for the teams," Chris says "It will be like in season 5, when they were divided up by how evil or good they were but because I don't know you guys yet, I will be doing it based off of your parents' history.

     "Connor, Lily, Elizabeth, Sapphire, Jenny, Jim, and Hailey and Alejandro, you guys are the Evil Elephants."

     "Why elephants?" Hailey interrupts?

     "Can you think of any other animals that start with an E? Hmm?" Chris fights back.

     "Yes," she responds.

     "The Eagle." Alejandro answers.

     "It is much more evil than the... elephant." Hailey adds.

     "Fine, you guys are the Evil Eagles." Chris states. "Happy?" Hailey and Alejandro nod satisfied.

     "Wait!" Elizabeth called. "Why am I a villain?"

     "Because your father never really helped out his teams and was quite a bore and I'm not so sure about your mother except she was super bossy and uptight, like Courtney."

     "Hey!" shouted Jenny feeling personally attacked at the moment.

     "Liv, Freddie, Bree, Simon, Gabby, Brian, Harry and Logan, you guys are the Kind Koalas."

     "But the amounts of boys and girls on each time are not even close to even! There are 3 boys on our team and 3 girls on their's! And 5 of the opposite gender!" Jenny complains.

   "Fine! Tomorrow, we're doing something special, so don't get too close with your teams."

Sorry that it's short
-me