~1~

-Chapter One-

In the year 3028 there is many different species of alien dwelling on earth, but all are under human rule. They all agreed that this was the humans territory and that they would abide by their rules. But that didn't stop them from fighting their own personal wars.

After many centuries of fighting with the Gors, the royal family of Airea decided that it needed to end. But the Gors didn't like that. Even after we all settled on Earth peacefully, they still fought with us in a private war. I never understood why they hated us so much. We were a dying race and they still wanted to destroy us. I didn't get it.

But, that didn't stop me from fighting. I, Nelliel Kai Aire of the Airean royal family, will fight this war to protect my people. Along side, my elder sister Alethia Kai Aire and elder brother Roman Kai Aire. Together we will quietly destroy our enemies!

"Hey!" Alethia snapped her fingers in my face to get my attention.

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked in her direction.

"What?" I asked.

Alethia looked at me like I was an idiot.

"Nell! We are at a party, at least look like your enjoying it." Alethia said as I looked around the large Ballroom. It was pretty crowded. An orchestra was playing in the corner by two large doors, and people were mingling with each other all around.

Alethia and I both stood at a small round table off to the side of the room where no one bothered us. Thank goodness for it, I was not in the mood to socialize.

"I'm going outside." I said as I grab my drink.

"Ok." Alethia waved at me as I walked towards two tall French doors that lead to a large stone balcony that overlooks the garden.

As I started to walk through the crowd, Theodore, Alethia's husband, walked past me with two drinks in his hands. Alethia smiled at him as he handed her one of the drinks and stood next to her.

I stepped outside and walked over to the edge of the balcony. Leaning against the stone ledge, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

That is when I heard something below me that sounded like people talking and walking briskly. I opened my eyes quickly and looked down and in front of me I saw a group of men in white masks going inside the front door of the main floor underneath the Ballroom. I quickly turned around and ran to Alethia hiking up my long dress so I didn't trip.

"The White Grim are here, Alethia! Where is Roman?" I asked frantically looking around concerned for my brothers safety.

I couldn't see Roman anywhere. Alethia looked concerned.

"Go find your brother! Where did they come in?" She asked frantically.

I point to the balcony.

"The main door downstairs." I said quickly and then left her to find my brother. I head out the two large doors by the orchestra and down the hall way towards the stairs where the group of masked men are coming up, so I quickly turn into a room and rip the bottom of my dress off to make it easier to fight in and pull the hairpin from my hair to use as a knife. I slow my breathing down as I listen to the footsteps get closer and hold the pin in my hand ready to stab anyone who passes by.

"Go! Go!" Yelled a mans voice as he passed by the doorway I was in, I took the chance and turned to face him and stabbed him in the neck. As I pulled out the pin from his neck, blood spurted out and two more men aimed their guns at me so I raised up my hands, the blood dripping down my hand from the pin. I began to slowly put the pin on the ground and as I did shots were fired at the men from behind and I quickly dashed into the room.