Chapter 25

[A/N : so, guys, i've decided to change the title of this story because, well, i think the title didn't really suit with the story??? i mean, well, the previous title was 'You Will Always Be My Brother', which means I should've dedicated this story specially to Taehyung and Jimin. but, the story includes Jihae instead, and most of the time it tells the love story between Taehyung and Jihae. so, i changed the title to 'Typical' for no reason lol. i don't think the title would last permanently, because who knows i would come up with a better title soon.]

---

TAEHYUNG's POV

"My rival in elementary school. He liked Jihae, and so did I," I said as I got flashbacks.

"Wait, w-what?!"

"What? Why do you look so surprised?"

"You were in the same school with Jihae and Jaewoo?"

"Yeah?"

"How come I didn't know that?" he asked as he raised his eyebrow.

"We were in the different school, Jimin. Even if I told you about them, you wouldn't recognize them anyways."

"Well, you're right, though," he sheepishly said. "So, what are we going to do now?"

"I'm not sure," I said. "Let's just go home. We'll figure something out later."

He nodded. We left the school gate and walked towards our each house.

---

JIHAE's POV

"Jihae-yah! Jaewoo oppa!" Mijoo called us as we stepped into my house. Well, Mijoo had always been like that, stepping into someone's house without permission. But, meh, I didn't really care about it. She was my bestfriend anyways.

"See? Even Mijoo calls me 'oppa'," Jaewoo said.

I rolled my eyes jokingly. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, oppa."

"So, how is it going between you two?" Mijoo asked.

"We're fine," Jaewoo said.

"Yah, let's buy some pizza. I'm so hungry that I would die of hunger," I said. I was hungry as hell.

"Yeah, me too. Let's buy it. Mijoo, you pay," Jaewoo said.

Mijoo widened her eyes. "Yah! Why me?"

"Because I said so."

Mijoo rolled her eyes. "Fine."

---

"Gosh, I'm full," Mijoo said as she rubbed her stomach.

"You only ate two slices, while we each ate 6 slices."

"Yah, I don't have a big stomach like you two."

I chuckled at Mijoo and Jaewoo who were currently bickering. "Yah, stop it you two. At least the box is empty now."

Mijoo stucked her tounge out and Jaewoo rolled his eyes. Seeing them two bickering, for me, was usual. They would get back together and laugh together again later.

"You know what? I've missed this kind of day back then," I said as I slightly smiled.

Mijoo also smiled. "Same."

"It's been so long, though," Jaewoo said.

"I still remember the days when Jaewoo and Jihae bickered every single day back then."

I chuckled. "Yah, we were still children, Mijoo."

She also chuckled. Then, we realized it was already 10 pm.