Chapter 1: A new ego in town

Hi guys,

So i was reading fanfic and thought, hey lets make my own, soooo 2 months later i've finally started (yeaah). This way i can write the fan fiction i've been dreaming about! I'll try and up date once a month but no promises with exams coming up (i am so unorganised). Hope you enjoy.

If you didn't read this at the start this was moved from my old account as I couldn't login
With blue coke in one hand and blue pancakes in the other i welcome you to my first ever fanfic!

So yeah enjoy,

Peace out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------–----------------------------------

Two months after the titan war

Percy POV

A new ego just arrived in town, my half brother mark. A few minutes ago i was being called the hero of olypus and saviour of the world. People were practically begging for an autograph.Now? O now i am falsely being accused of beeing a coward.  Who started it? Why my half-brother mark. At the moment everyone and i mean EVERYONE is bow down and kissing his feet and telling him he should be a god. And let me tell you he is lapping it up.It all happened just because 'he' killed 1 hellhound untrained.o come on! I mean really? I killed a minotaur without training and unarmed, and I didn't get this much attention, praise and worshipping (not that I'm complaining).Ok ok, i need to stop thinking like this but still.

FLASHBACK:

I was watching my new half-brother ,mark,  walking, slowly up the hill to camp, a backpack over his shoulder. I was overjoyed at the fact I could have a human brother someone to sit with at the poseidon table for meals, someone to talk to in the cabin, i could teach him water controll and sword fighting and...just as i was dancing in to la la land with all the things i could teach my brother, i heard a scream. On reflex i took out riptide, and saw a hellhound chasing my new brother up the hill (mark at that time was screaming his head off).On 'brotherly'  instinct  i ran down the hill to protect him.

-------third person--------

"Get out of the way, run,"percy yelled.

When mark saw  percy running down the hill, he stopped and he just stood there and stared dumbly at percy. But that was until the hellhound growled right behind him, that when he ran around like a headless chicken.

Percy jumped in front of my mark to shield him from a incoming attack, resulting in a deep claw wound across his cheast. Percy ignored the pain and slashed at the hellhound's nose, it jumped back, avoiding also the slash that would of taken of its head, had it have stood there second longer. Percy rolled as it again took a swipe at his chest, he swung his sword in an arc cutting off its head in one clean swipe.Suddenly he felt his sword being riped out of his hand by force. Before he could react he was kicked to the ground, and felt a foot being placed on his back.

"I mark, son of poseidon killed a hellhound, with no training! What's more i did it as this coward stood there cowering in fear." Mark shouted to the crowd with riptide raised above his head.

Clapping  and cheering could be heard, and percy looked up to see  a large group of campers had gathered just in time to see mark put a foot on percys back. It genuinely looked as though mark had just killed the beast and percy had been knocked to the ground. Everyone flocked around mark praising his calling him the future  hero of olympus, while they glared at percy calling him a coward and how he should have protected his brother not the other way around. They glare at percy once more and then gathered around mark to get a false telling of how he heroicly saved camp by killing the beast.