The End Of A Beautiful Adventure

I used to want to save all worlds. This beautiful place. But I knew so little then. It's a land with magic and wonder. Worth cherishing in every way, but the closer you get the more you see the beauty and darkness within. This isn't the beginning of an ordinary story. Like the prince who saves the girl and live happily ever after. No this is the beginning of my story where a happy ending is not always what it seems and sometimes you need to die before you see and realise what you already had.... But let's not anticipate the story. This is how it all began.

"Quin....Quin I need you on deck now." 

I Heared my dad yelling from upstairs. Me as the lazy person that I am. I slept all day and I joyed it but most of all I enjoyed spending time with my father on our beautiful ship 'the luna tale'. My mother died many years ago. One night she didn't come home from her job in the enchanted forest. After a few days I found out that Rumplestiltskin killed her. She couldn't give him what he wanted.....me. So she sacrificed herself for me. The only thing I have left from her is this once upon a time necklace she gave me on my 5th birthday. I miss her so much. 

"Quin....Quin get your lazy ass up here and help me" "I'm coming dad just give me a second"

I putted my favorite clothes on and went on deck. "What do you need me for dad?" "Sweety you know I am a really bad cook can you make our crew breakfast that would be nice." "Sure dad I love you." "I love you to my little pirate." He hugged me and I went to the kitchen to make everyone breakfast. I heared screaming upstairs this can't be good. "Quin we have company, everyone get ready to attack."  my dad screamed. I took my bow and arrows from my room and got ready to fight. They were all over the place. And not all of them were still alive. They are with 30 people and well we are with 20 so yeah we're all gonna die. But I rather lose and help my father and everyone else then to crawl back and maybe just maybe have a chance to survive.

After killing a lot of pirates, I saw my dad was fighting with a familiar pirate. What was his name? Was it Jack no no it wasn't Jack. Uhm Blackbeard? no it can't be Blackbeard. Come on what was his name?....Killian Jones better known as Captain Hook. Killian was about to stab my dad with a knife. "DAD WATCH OUT!" I was to late. I rushed as fast as I could to my dad. "No no no no no. Dad please don't leave me I love you." I just cried. I don't know what to do. I already lost my mother and now my dad to. "Quin, sweety, don't cry be b-brave I-I love y-you." That where his last words before he was gone for good. I just holded on to him. I couldn't let him go. Everyone of our crew past away and only I was still alive. I'm not giving up that easily. I took my fathers sword and killed a few pirates. They were just with to many I couldn't fight them of. One of them hit me so hard I passed out. I woke up tied to the mast. "Hey let me go." "And why would we do that sweatheart?" "I am not afraid of you Killian. Why are you doing all of this." "Well first of all your beloved father stole this ship from me many years ago and we all know what I do whith thieves. They'll die." I looked at him with discusted. How could someone so awful kill my dad. "Don't worry about your los sweatheart you won't remember a thing in a few seconds. You'll see this whole place is going down in flames. Good luck love." "You coward I will find and you will pay for everything. You hear me! Everything!" The ship was on fire. What can I do. There's nothing I can do. I tried to escape from the rope but it was from metal and I was to late. The ship sunk with me on it. It gets harder to breath every single second. Everything got blurry, all memories I ever had were flashing through my head and then it happened. I died. 

~ I hope you like it. this is my first story, so sorry for the bad writting :D