Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys, this is my first ever Destiel Fanfiction and second fanfic I have ever written so criticism might be helpful. I will most likely be updating each Friday. Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"His world moved too fast and burned too bright."
-Taylor Swift

He was the known bad boy.
He was mysterious.
He was too cool to be in school.
He had a motorcycle.
He was never around for a long time.
He was to handsome to notice him. The boy with the dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. He would never notice him. He blended into the crowd too well. That was until the day he did. The day the most talked about boy in school noticed him. At least it was possible. He looked at him. Straight on. It was prolonged eye contact. Cas considered that as noticed. So for the rest of the day he wore the brightest smile.

There was always a new rumor with this one. He could have whatever girl he wanted in the entire school, but his eyes were drawn to... This nerd..... This boy. His eyes were glued to this blue-eyed, cute bottomed, nerd. It happened in English. He was falling asleep. Looking around the class in complete boredom. When his eyes fell on this boy with tangled hair, bags under his blue eyes, and pencil in his mouth. Dean was intrigued. He put the pen in his hand and rested it on his lips looking at the boy with big eyes. He looked at the boy until the bell rung. The shrill made him stand up from his seat almost immediately. He then dashed out of the class.

Cas wandered around the hallway that Gabriel's locker was in right after he finished the class that Dean noticed him in. After a good minute Gabriel was at his locker. Cas hurried over shoving people out of his way to get to Gabriel.
"Hey, Gabe!" Cas said over excitedly
"What is up with you?!" Gabe smiled
"Dean, he looked at me" His smile grew in size.
"Are you sure? You are quite am optimist"
"Haha very funny. Dean was starring at me Gabe! Me!"
"Take a breath"
Cas took a deep breath in.
"Now let's walk to our next class, we are going to be late"
Cas sighed. "Okay then, what about Dean" his eyes filled with hope.
"Sorry, bud. That probably is not going to happen. Now let's get to Calculus."
Cas walked straight to calc.

During the switch of bells, Dean left a note in.... Bella's? Cecilia? Celine? Meg?... He honestly couldn't care to remember at this point. It was his third or fourth girl in the past month. The note said to meet in the janitor's closet on the first floor. It was his spot for his girls. He roamed around the closet for a little, thinking about him. His blue eyes, how fine his booty was. That was when she appeared. Tan, brunette with a welcoming smile.... It was Lisa. Dean opened the door of the closet and let Lisa in. The closet was dimly lit by one hanging lightbulb. It was small so they were close.
"Hey" Lisa said her voice hushed.
"Come here"
"Okay" Lisa walked over three steps and their bodies were pressed together.
"Kiss me"
She looked up and had to tip toe a little bit before their lips touched. The kiss was soft and sweet. Lisa smiled.Dean kissed her again a little more intensely. She wrapped her hands around him. Dean's hands rested on her lower back just above her butt. Lisa pulled Dean in closer. Dean lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked to the other side of the closet and set her down one the shelf with bleach. She moved her hands up his back and put one hand on his jawline the other in his hair. He moved in closer. The kissing was rushed and hot. Dean was into the kissing, but his mind wandered off. Instead of thinking of Lisa. He had that nerd in his head. That cute nerd. Their kissing slowed when Dean caught his thoughts. He pulled away. Lisa was exceptionally confused.
"Did I do something?!" Lisa whisper screamed hints of offense trailing her voice
"No, Lisa you were fine... Perfect. I just have to go do something." Dean walked out of the closet tripping over a bucket.
"Dean?! Are you just gonna leave me" Lisa shouted, but Dean was already out.

Cas was sitting in the third row in front of Gabriel. He was doodling hearts in his journal. He was thinking of Dean and his perfect jawline, and face, and just how overall perfect Dean was visually. Cas was replaying the moment he caught Dean starring over and over. Smiling. He has crushed on this boy for a year, since freshman year. Now Dean saw him. Cas was overjoyed. It was his dream coming true. Cas was just feeling happy and weightless. He felt noticed and special. His daydreams were interrupted, however. Gabriel was tapping his shoulder and kicking his heels. Cas turned around rudely.
"Yes Gabriel." Cas tried to suppress just how annoyed he was.
"We have to pick partners,Cas. And if you weren't obsessing over 'your true love' you might have known that" Gabriel mocked Cas.
Cas playfully pushed Gabriel's shoulder."Okay, so what are we doing?"
Gabriel explained the project to Cas and they started working immediately.

Dean shoved open the front doors of the school, shutting behind him with a slam. He walked out to the sidewalk and paced a little bit. He took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. Pressing the stick to his lips and took a long drag. He then blew out the remaining smoke. He stopped moving and sat under the tree he was by. He began to think, only to regret it. The only thing that he was capable of thinking of was the cute little nerd. Dean shook his head a little. He leaned his head against the tree, and sighed. He realized he still had a cigarette in his hand and took one last drag before pressing the tip against the tree trunk and throwing the remains in the grass. Dean gently closed his eyes. The only thought he had was of that blue-eyed boy. He was frustrated with himself. Why him? Why would Dean like him? He could've chosen anyone, but he chose a nerd. A nerd that probably doesn't even like boys. Dean began to loose consciousness and slide into sleep, when the shrill bell woke him up. Dean walked into the school.

Cas and Gabriel were rushing through people trying to get out the of the school. They both had a free period this block. It was the last period of the day, too so they could just leave. Cas sat down on the bench outside of the school with Gabriel next to him.
"Where is Meg?" Cas asked
"I don't think she came to school, I didn't see her this morning"
"Oh, okay" Cas simply responded, yet it seemed as though he was holding something back.
Cas sighed, looking longingly across the field.
"Okay Cas, I'll bite. What is wrong?" Gabriel's voice dripped with sarcasm and annoyance.
"Dean, he noticed me! I wanna talk to him. After school I am gonna talk to him!" Cas was soo excited he was practically jumped out of his seat.
"Cas, calm down. Are you sure this is a good idea?" Gabriel said sternly.
"He stared at me all of English, he likes me. Most likely"
"Okay. Do whatever" Gabriel rolled his eyes.
"Okay"
The conversation sort of trailed off. Nobody else really said anything. It was quiet for the next 45 minutes. Cas' eyes followed the family of ducks walking up the road for the last five minutes. The loud consistent ring of the last bell, with hundreds of teens flooding from the school broke Cas out of his trance. Cas stood up and began searching for his face. He saw him. Cas pushed through groups of friends and found Dean. Cas looked up at him wide eyed and tapped his shoulder.
"Hey."