Chapter 28

Mangle Pov

We ate in silence and before long it was lunch time.

"Well, I'm starving!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"W-what? But you were just eating cake." I said, astonished.

"So what, a growing boy's gotta eat. Am I right?"

"No. Knowing I know someone like you is very distasteful and degrading." Christina said stretching.

'She's back to her old self.'

"Well, knowing someone like you is..is...um..I got nothing." Bonnie shrugged it off as he got up.

He leaned on the railing and looked down.

"Hey Foxy, remember this?" Bonnie said as he jumped onto the railing and balanced his self on it. 

"Bonnie?!?" Christina yelled, fear evident in her voice.

Bonnie just looked her way with a confused face but said nothing.

"Get down, before you fall!" I yelled trying not to make any sudden movements.

Still he said nothing, but his head turned to Foxy and smiled.

"Do ya?"

'He's...smiling. How?'

I looked at Foxy for any sign of concern or protest toward Bonnie.

'Wha?!? He's smirking?!?! WHAT'S GONING ON HERE?!!?'

Foxy walked up to Bonnie and joined him on the railing.

"What on Earth are you two doing?!" Christina said even more shocked now.

For a little while they whispered something to each other and then jumped back to the roof ground.

All of sudden my legs started to feel weak and it was difficult to carry my own weight.

"So ready to go down and eat?" Bonnie said smiling to us.

I couldn't take it anymore, I was still shaken up from what had just happened and my legs gave out. I could tell Christina was just as horrified as me, since her legs and arms were shaking. But, unlike me, she composed herself after Bonnie asked his question.

"What was that?" she said in a soothing, that calmed me down.

"Nothing. Lets go." Foxy answered and started for the door.

"Yea! Time for food!" Bonnie cheered as he followed Foxy.

".........Come on get up." Christina said as she held her hand out to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey its me, the author. Sorry for the long wait. I'll try to work on this book a lot more. Although I haven't been updating, I have been gaining ideas and made a couple of artworks pertaining to the book (such as the one in this chapter). So in all, please forgive me. I will make up for all the loss time, by updating as much as I can today and the days to come. Thank you for sticking around!!