Announcement

The next day I woke up in Loki's arms. I knew my mom was going to talk to me about yesterday.

I went into the bathroom and went to get ready for the day ahead of me.

Loki was taking me out for the day to patrol.

Maybe do some shopping.

I just brushed my teeth and was about to floss when my mom came in.

"That was a close call yesterday, you should've came home at five. We could've lost you both." My mom said worriedly. I looked over at her. "We could've taken him."  I said looking back into the mirror and finished up.

I threw it away and did my hair.

"No you couldn't have. Your father couldn't what makes you think you and your brother could?" Mom said, I sighed.

"We was safe. I had Loki's charm." I said walking out, she grabbed my arm and I looked at her. "And in the chance that you didn't?" She asked. "That wont happen." I said. 

"I am going to marry Loki, and then we can leave earth and live in peace once more. I love Loki and he loves me and will do anything to protect me. And I will do anything to protect you." I said, and hugged her.

Like my mom I can control fire... but not just fire. I can control all elements. My brother has our father's hand and strength.

I walked away from my mother and left with Loki. We held hands as we walked around. We did our petrol and then went around town.

We went to eat and that's when it  happened.

My Loki proposed.

"My love. The reason I haven't given up on my life. The reason I stopped my attack on earth. Please do me the pleasure and become my wife. My queen. My mate." He asked.

I smiled brightly and hugged him. "Yes of course I'll marry you." I said. He kissed me soundlessly and everyone clapped.

"We shall be married as soon as possible. I can not wait to make you my wife and queen."  He told me. I just had to kiss him again. He was just to adorable.

We just didn't know that we was being watched by one of Nuada's  followers.

____

Nuada's POV

I was sitting in my throne. Thinking of that girl from yesterday.

I would need a queen. I need to have an heir.

I could just turn her into an elf there is a way. A slim chance she will survive it. But I can still try.

"My king a man has requested you." A guard said. I nodded and felt my sister walked up to me as the man came in.

"My king. I'm a loyal follower of yours. I am Steve Riggins. I live in the area the two rule breakers was caught. I saw the one today. The girl. She was with another man. I saw the today while I took my children to the lake. The man. Apparently they are a couple, cause he proposed to her and she said yes. I can tell you where I heard them say they was going to next my king."  The man said.

I froze.

So she is in a courtship.

"Brother I have seen your mind. Please don't let your wicked thoughts control you. I cant let you hurt this girl." Nuala said. I glared at her. "You don't like my thoughts cause the girl is friends with your beloved Abe." I snapped at her.

I then looked at the man.

"Where are they?" I asked. He told me and I dismissed him. I then stood and started to leave.

"Brother. Father nor mother would approve of your wicked thoughts." Sister said. I froze.

"I don't care what they would approve of. Their dead dear sister." I sneered, then left

I'm coming my little queen.