2. You're a dick

[THE NEXT DAY]

Jasmine's POV.

I woke up and I could still feel the alcahol from last night swimming in my head. I reached over and picked up my phone. The brightness made my head throb so I turned it down a few notches before reading the time. 6 am. I moaned and threw my phone on the pillow besides me before Marnie walked in holding a glass of water. I watched as she dropped a pill inside it, I waited until it fully dissolved before downing it.

"Cheers."

"No problem. Aaron's gonna take me training if you want to come, check out some fit lads." I moaned and sank deeper into my duvet.

"Let me just say that again. Fit lads, sweating, in football kits"

I was suddenly alerted "I'm in."
I jumped in the shower and let the warm water soothe over my hungover body before lavering up with soap. I then rinsed off, dried off and creamed my skin with Johnsons baby oil. I stepped into a simple grey bodycon dress and grey strap up heels. I left my hair in a top knot bun to air dry.
______

We reached the Arsenal training ground where some of the players were making passes as part of a warm up. Aaron brought us over to the group of men and introduced us but Arsène Wegner came over before much more was said.

"Ramsey what you playing at?" He asked intently

"Nothing. I'm just introducing them." Aaron answered

"Am I running a night club or a fucking football team?" Wegner screamed

"Football team" all the boys muttered

"Exactly. So get back to training you twats!"

"Sorry about that girls. Take a seat." Aaron said pointing to the benches.

Olivier's POV.
I bit my lip at the sight of the girls asses as they walked away from me. The one in grey was slim but had all the curves in the right places.

"She's daankk" I exhaled

"Which one?" Özil asked

"The one in grey. I would tear her ass up, What's her name?"

"Don't worry." Aaron answered passing the ball to me. "She's no one you need to be thinking about." The he walked away.

"He's right. Your a married man" Wilshere stated

"Yeah well we have an open marriage." I lied

"No you don't." Gibbs said, arching his eyebrows towards me

"Now I do." I said passing the ball to him then making my way to the benches where the girls were sitting.

"Fuck me if I'm wrong bit is your name Yolanda?"

She looked up "No, its Jasmine, you just met me"

"Well then I guess you have to fuck me"

"Does that actually work on girls?" Jasmine questioned

"Yes."

"Only on the girls you hang around with."

"What are you trying to say about my mum?" I joked

She cracked a giggle.
"So you think I'm dank?" Jasmine asked

"Yes." I agreed

"And you would tear my ass up?" she asked again

"Oh, you heard that part?" I looked to the ground in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, let me make it up to you"

"No thanks. I know your type." She began

"What's my type?"

"Womanizer, player, fuckboy." She listed "You think you know everything about women."

"You could teach me what I don't know." I said smirking and she giggled again

"At least I made you laugh." I began "so Yasmine, what do you do?"

"Its Jasmine and nothing at the moment. I'm looking for work."

"Why don't you come and work for me?" I suggested

"As what exactly?" She asked in reply

"Sex slave" the other girl said butting in but Jasmine nudges her with her elbow

"Something less exciting. How about being my personal assistant?"

"Urr- I dunnoe"

"Come on, I've been looking for an assistant for ages. Its good pay and I'm sure you wouldn't mind waking up to me every morning" I pleeded

"You're a coky little shit. I'm not sure you'd make a good boss." She relplied

"Why don't you come over later. I'll interview you." I said, looking her body up and down. She handed me her phone where I typed in my address and phone number. I winked at her before jogging back to the boys.

"Your a dick" Wilshere said shaking his head

"That's why they love me"

___________

Jasmine's POV.

7pm. I jumped in my car and typed in my destination before cruising down the road. About 40 minutes later, I pulled up to this huge ass gated mansion. Fuck me. I wound down my window as I reached the gate and stopped at these speakers. After saying my name, a high pitched siren beeped before the gates unlocked to let me in.

I walked through the double doors, following a maid as she lead me through to the living room where I took a seat and waited to be interviewed. I took two deep breaths and looked up as a dark haired woman stormed through and began to put some items into her purse. She didn't say a word to me so I guess she hadn't realised I was sitting here. She was about to leave but paused and turned to look at me. The first thing I had noticed about her were her eyes. They were red and sore so I guessed she had been crying.

"Olivier!" She shouted towards the celing before leaving. And moments later a tall, beautiful man emerged through he doors. It was Olivier. He was wearing nothing but a pair of grey sweats and holding a large box of pizza. His abs were chizzled and glistened in baby oil.

Oh my fuck.