chp. 1: The Project

Maya's POV

Today is my first day of senior year. My friends and I were in some sort of group circle in the hallway, each of us had out our schedules.

I only had two classes without Riley in them, one without Lucas, and two without Farkle. But I had one class all alone with huckleberry.

My schedule is:

Period 1: History ( Riley, Lucas, Farkle )

Period 2: English ( Riley, Farkle )

Period 3: Math ( Riley, Lucas )

LUNCH
LUNCH

Period 4: Health ( Riley, Lucas, Farkle )

Period 5: Art ( Lucas, Farkle )

Period 6: Reading/writing ( Lucas )

Period 7: Chemistry ( Riley, Farkle, Lucas )

Period 8: free period ( Everyone )

Once we were all done looking at each other's schedule, we all went to our first class.

~~~~The mystical time break~~~~

It was health period and everyone sat down as Mrs. Willow came into the class room.
"Ok class today we are going to start a project that only your class can do, we are doing the family project." Mrs. Willow said "Now, the family project is when you are all paired up into partners and have to take care of kids like actual parents. You can only pick up to four kids, that's the maximum amount, now when you pick the kids we will bring you to the house you will be living in for the rest of the year, and if you like you can actually adopt them when this is all over. We will give you some money for during the project to get the essentials, food, clothes, and anything else you will need, you will also have to get a job, the school won't pay for everything." Mrs. Willow said, she then got out a piece of paper.

"So are there any questions?" Mrs. Willow asked, I saw Lucas in the corner of my eye raising his hand, "How will we go to school if we are raising kids?" He asked, "excellent question, well you will have all the homework sent to you and you do the homework at home but when you do a test you will have to come back to school" Mrs. Willow said "anymore questions?" No one raised there hands. "Ok, in my hands are the list of partners that are going to be together" Mrs. Willow said, I zoned out the whole time, not even listening to the other names, until I heard this "Maya and Lucas" I looked up right away "why did I get Ranger Rick?!" I (mostly whined) asked, Mrs. Willow just moved on with the names, I soon found out that Riley and Farkle were going to be together in the project.

"Class that will be all today, just so you know we will all be leaving at 8:20 tomorrow to go to the adoption center." She said, then we were dismissed.

~~~~~~~~~time break~~~~~~~~~

That night all I could think about was the project. Was I going to do it right? Am I going to mess the kids up? What's going to happen? That's what was on my mind as a slowly fell asleep.

This is my first girl meets world story so it might not be as good as other people's girl meets world books. So thanks for reading my book. The songs called who we are by Imagine Dragon.