Chapter 32

Ariella

Things haven't been the best this last past month. Emmanuel has been staying out longer than he normally would. I ain't saying he is cheating but he barely be home with me and the kids. Like today for example, I have a doctor appointment and guess where Emmanuel is? No where to be found. So I called Mama Hudson and asked her could she watch the kids. She agreed to watch them for me.

I checked to make sure I had everything before I left. Once I dropped the kids off I headed to the doctor appointment.

Before I headed in the office I decided to call Emmanuel one more time. As usual he didn't answer. I was starting to get tired of this. I grab my bag and proceeded to go in the doctor office.

After 30 mins or so I was finished seeing the doctor.

As I was pulling out the doctor office, I received a picture message from this weird number. I opened it and it was a picture of Emmanuel and this girl kissing. I was furious! So furious that I had to call Lexi.

Me: Hey Lexi

Lexi: What is wrong? Girl I hear the angry in your voice.

Me: Somebody sent me a pic of Emmanuel kissing some girl.

Lexi: You can't be serious right now?

Me: I am as serious as a heart attack. Lexi I know the pic ain't old because I just retwisted his dreads and he had on the new 12's that just dropped last week.

Lexi: Girl! I know him and DC together at the studio on PeachStreet. Come thru and pick me up. I gotta feeling DC cheating I just ain't got no proof.

Me: Be there in 2.

Phone Convo ends.

After scooping up Lexi we headed full throttle to the studios. Once we arrived we immediately saw both of their cars here.

Lexi: We gotta play it off. Because if somebody spot us they will call them and tell them we are here.

Me: You right. We gotta come up with a plan. I got it!

I called up one of my mama old friends that work here. I told her exactly what I needed. She came down stairs in seconds.

Me: Ms. Liz thanks

Ms. Liz: Anytime darling.

She showed us where Emmanuel and DC was.

I said a pray before entering the room. But when we entered no one was in the studio room. Just as I was finna leave out the room, Lexi saw another door, that looked like a door that led to a secret room.

Lexi turned the doorknob and we was both shocked at what we saw.

Emmanuel had this nasty looking girl riding him, DC and Phillip was getting head from these two hooker looking bitches.

As I was finna say something in walked Jayla.

Jayla: Hey Phillip baby I brought you some lunch.

Jayla immediately drops the bag of food.

Me: Emmanuel how could you? I have been nothing but good to you. When you needed me I was there for you. I can't believe this. I really can't believe this! I am carrying your kids and you do this to me!

Lexi: DC you should be a shame of yourself. Hell all y'all should be ashamed of yourself. I can't deal with this right now. The doctor just told me stress can make you have a miscarriage.

DC: Lexi you pregnant?

Lexi: Yep I am 2 months. But you ain't gotta worry about it because this baby will be well taking care of without u.

Lexi said that and stormed out.

Jayla: I am so disappointed in you. I can't even look at you right now. Ariella I am finna go check on Lexi.

I nodded my head letting her know I heard her.

The Random Chick: Maybe I should leave.

Me: No you don't have to leave because I am. But before I go here is the sonogram I got today. Oh yeah so we are clear I am moving out with both of the kids. Whenever you wanna see them get intouch with Mama Hudson because from this day forward I have cut all ties to you.

Once I got outside I couldn't keep it in anymore. I broke completely down and I didn't give a care who saw. Lexi and Jayla came and we just broke down together.

After the break down we headed to our cars. Emmanuel was calling none stop. I kept sending him to voicemail. I finally made it to the house after I dropped Lexi off. Luckily Emmanuel wasn't home. So I was rushing trying to pack as fast as I could. But even then I wasn't fast enough. As I was in Ariyona room zipping up the suitcase in walks Emmanuel.

Emmanuel: Can we talk?

Me: (silence)

Emmanuel: Well at least listen.

Me:(Silence)

Emmanuel: Baby I know I was wrong. But I had so much going on and me and you had been arguing lately. She was there to listen to my problems and one thing lead to another.

I walked up to Emmanuel and slapped his ass with all the strength I had.

Me: Emmanuel I am pregnant of course I am moody. But I never just nagged you. Hell if anything I have been trying to make it easy as possible on you. So can you please tell me why you decided to cheat?

Emmanuel: I ain't ready for all this.

Me: Oh I get it you wasn't ready to be a dad! Guess what? News flash you already a dad! But you could of talk to me. Maybe I could of help with whatever you was going thru. But you choose to do what you seen fit. Now move out of my way! I have to go find out where I am going to stay tonight!

I said that and I left. This time I am not going to let my guard down for anybody.

Emmanuel, DC, and Phillip cheated.

Ariella moving out with the kids.

What is going to happen next?

As always thanks for reading please comment and vote. Also excuse any mistakes.