Prologue

It's been a week since I signed up for the volleyball team, and James for the basketball team. We're both nervous since we really wanted to do this just so we can have extra grade.

"Okay, last announcement before I dismiss you, the result of those who got it for the basketball and volleyball teams will be posted on our bulletin board. That's all, you may go." James and I rushed to fix our things just so we could see the list already.

There were lots of girls and boys crowded in front of the bulletin board. Two things: it's either they're here to look at the results if they got in, or they're looking for their crush's name. We'll never know.

I scanned through the list of the volleyball players who passed and boom. No Nadine Lustre on the list. Sigh. Oh well. I waited for James to get out of the crowd amd when he did, I immediately saw that smile. He passed. I just know it.

"Okay so? Did you get in?" I asked still even though I already knew the answer. He nodded eagerly. "Did you?" I shook my head as a no. "Aww, come here. It's okay. At least you get to watch my games." He said jokingly. "Che. Dun ka nga."

As we head towards the cafeteria, we heard distinct voices. Nangingibabaw. We already knew who owns them. Yassi. Andre. Bret. Ang kulit nila sobra. Yassi is Andre's girlfriend, and Bret, well let's just say he had a thing for Yassi before. He let the feelings go eventually. What about James and I you ask? We're best friends.

Just best friends.

💋 AUTHOR'S NOTE 💋
HELLO GUYS!! JADINE FANS NA MGA READERS KO I'M BACK! Sabi sainyo may bago akong JaDine story eh. So si James and Nadine dito eh hindi sikat. They're normal people, normal students. The setting is when they weren't together yet, okay?

BELATED HAPPY JADINE DAY BIBIS. LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 💋

Love lots,
Pat.