O n e S h o t [ 1 ]

"Sebastian do you really think me and (F/n) look cute!" (Y/n) asked happily dragging her poor betrothed around.

They were both wearing blue.

(Y/n) was wearing a long silky dark blue gown with white edges then it was matched with light blue shoes.

With the attire she had on, it perfectly matched (F/n)'s.

"(Y/n) calm down, you do know that were not inside your's nor my Manor but in Lord Phantomhive's Manor, so behave properly at least." (F/n) tried to not get dragged along.

"Well lady (Y/n) you really do look lovely with Lord (F/n)." Sebastian said faking a closed-eyed smile but (Y/n) didn't notice this.

"Really!" (Y/n) said happily.

When Sebastian was about to reply, a loud voice echoed.

"Sebastian!" Someone yelled.

(Y/n) recognized that voice and so did (F/n) but that wasn't really a good thing, for (F/n) at least.

(Y/n) hurried down stairs along with Sebastian and (F/n).

"Ciel!" (Y/n) hastily went down the stairs, after seeing the navetty.

He was wearing a dark blue suit, exactly the one he wore after a finishing a case recently for the queen.

(Y/n) ran to him wrapping Ciel in a hug.

"(Y-y/n)." Ciel said shocked then soon softened his gaze at her.

"Tell me your opinion, do me and (F/n) look cute." (Y/n) smiled still hugging Ciel.

Ciel's eye twitched when (Y/n) mentioned (F/n), Ciel's gaze turned from (Y/n) to (F/n).

His soft expression changed when he looked at (F/n) it was exchanged with a cold glare.

He looked back at (Y/n) with a soft expression plastered again and replied.

"Oh you-" he stopped he turned back to (F/n) with the same glare but soon returned his soft expression facing (Y/n).

"-and him-" he gritted his teeth but managed to show a fake smile.

"-look lovely" he finished.

(Y/n) excitedly let go of Ciel and hugged (F/n).

"See we do look good together." (Y/n) said happily and planted a small kiss on (F/n)'s cheek.

(F/n) blushed and tried looking away from (Y/n) but instead he locked eyes with Ciel.

Ciel glared at him and (F/n) looked away worriedly.

"W-we should get going." (F/n) stuttered out.

"Yes, perhaps you should." Sebastian said kindly leading (Y/n) and (F/n) to the door.

Before they went out (Y/n) placed a small kiss on Ciel's cheek.

"Bye Ciel thanks for letting us visit." (Y/n) waved her hand before hurrying to the carriage

When she was there (F/n) spoke

"You should really not visit Ciel this often."

"What?!" (Y/n) asked shocked.

"It's not like I'm jealous of him, it's because he litterally despises me." (F/n) explained.

"What? that's not true."

"Well I guess your a bit dense not to notice how twisted he really is." (F/n) sighed defeated.

"What are you talking about he's not twisted, maybe you haven't warmed up to him yet."