A New Assistant for War

EWR....logging in......accessing files
Downloading files.....files completed
Loading screen.........
EWR online

"EWR files have been downloaded........," EWR said. "Ok, system files are online, let me see here, accessing files," the creator said. "Access denied, required passcode," EWR said. "Good, it knows it needs a passcode," the creator said. "Alright, my name is EDR, keep that in your memory file EWR," EDR said. "Name stored successfully in memory file," EWR said. "You are only to obey these people; Spectre, Ruin, Outrider, Firebreak, Prophet, Battery, Seraph, and Nomad, is that clear?" EDR said. "Allowing access for the following; Spectre, Ruin, Outrider, Firebreak, Prophet, Battery, Seraph, and Nomad," EWR said. "That's correct, now then, follow me," EDR said.

They both walked to a building that was well hidden from the radar. They accessed the building and entered. They then met the people that were only given access to the war robot.

"Here we are, your accessors," EDR

The war robot didn't respond, it only scanned to see any threats.

"Did you see that kill, I showed that punk who was boss," Ruin said. "Sloppy, you must head to the enemy with stealth and surprise, not bombastic, Spectre said. "Shut the hell up," Ruin said angrily. "The mission went well, no MIA's," Prophet said. "Only watch your fire next time Ruin," Prophet said. "Hey I said I was sorry, at least you had that glitch thing," Ruin protested. "I won't be so lucky next time," Prophet said. "EDR is here....with a robot?" Seraph said. "Why did he bring one of his prototypes again, God damit" Ruin said. "Strange, this robot seems to be scouting," Prophet thought. "Hello everybody, I see your still in one piece," EDR said. "Yes," Spectre said. "What is that machine over there," Battery said. "It better be useful and not be a piece of metal to us," Spectre said. "This is an improved version of all of the prototypes you've seen, I represent to you EWR," EDR said.

No respond......

"The hell is wrong with this robot," Ruin said. "It only responds to commands by all of you, so tell something to EWR," EDR said. "Ok then, EWR, who am I," Ruin said. "Ruin," EWR said. "Ok, it knows me," Ruin said. "Oh yea, then catch this," ruin said throwing a rock at EWR quickly

EWR caught the rock instantly

"Rock caught," EWR said. "So the prototype has reflexes, interesting," Prophet said. "All this is basic, it needs to see those who hide in the shadows," Spectre said. "Scanning.....no heat signatures near by," EWR said. "Let's see if I can see me while camouflaged," Spectre said.

Spectre activated a clocking device to make him almost non-existing to the naked eye of a human.

"Scanning, heat signature detected, identity, Spectre," EWR said. "Smart," Spectre said. "See, this robot can do mostly anything, it also has a weapon with him already," EDR said. "Where," Prophet said. "EWR, active code 135," EDR commanded.

The war robot instantly transformed his right arm to a mini gun

"Alright, so you have a big weapon, so what, we need to know if this thing is combat ready," Ruin said. "EWR, active code 115," EDR said. "Warning, safety protocalls disabled," EWR said. "Woah, okay there buddy," Ruin said. "Let's take it to a combat simulation," Outrider said. "Access granted, following," EWR said............