The Predator and the Prey

"Everyone, please report to EDR's lab please," the microphone said. "Huh, wonder why the doc is calling us in," Ruin said. "Doesn't matter, we have to head there," Spectre said.

And with that, they headed to the lab to see why EDR is calling.

"What's the problem here," Ruin said. "We have a case to solve, someone was in the recording and hacked the servers for the combat simulation, nearly destroying EWR," EDR said. "Soooooo........" Spectre said. It was one of you guys," EDR said. "Are you lost or something doc, we didn't do it," Ruin protested. "True, but what I do know is that our suspect isn't human, but rather a creature," EDR said. "Explain," Battery said. "You see, I recorded back the footage, and I found someone tinkering with the combat server," EDR said. "Do you have their identity," Firebreaker said. "No but we know that this creature has been experimented on before," EDR said. "Who are we talking about," Ruin said. "Unit 110," EDR said. "Who the hell is that," Ruin said. "One criminal that was part of the great attack in CEO, she was the only one not to escape with her allies, we took her to jail, and decided to sentence her to death, but the scientists had other ideas in mind, they launched a project known as evolution, something that would modify the body of a human to become nearly mechanical, problem is that the scientists made a mistake on the formula which turned her into slime," EDR said. "Why don't we just burn her to the ground," Firebreaker said. "The problem is that her body has somehow mutated to become immune to extreme temperatures," EDR said. "Her genetics also make her stronger to attacks like that, so the more you blast her with heat, the strong she becomes," EDR said. "I think this is something for the future my friends, I know a way to this," Prophet said. "We find nano components," EDR said. "Exactly, since her body is made up of slime, nano components are the weakness of liquids," Prophet said. "Now I have a question for you doc, how did she become from a piece of blob to now a human like figure?," Ruin asked. "She found a way to absorb the energy of subjects," EDR said. Your saying that she can absorb energy from a human to make her become more human like," Ruin said. "Exactly," EDR said. "No wonder why I saw to dead bodies on the ground,"'ruin thought. "Now then, be on guard and check for any slime on the ground,"
EDR said. "Also be careful, make sure she doesn't find you, she can find her ways to absorb your energy, she will mostly resort to more painful ways," EDR warned. "Roger," they all said

Back at EWR.......

"Powering.....system energy at 100%," EWR said. "Wait, where am I?," EWR questions. "Welcome back EWR," a voice said. "Who said that?," EWR asked. "Me, your creator," the voice said. "Why am I dismantled," EWR said. "You see, these people attacked us during your process, me being the creator, I protected you, but you were attacked by one of them," the voice said. "Who are they, wait, I need to walk to recalibrate my systems," EWR said. "No, no, you had to stay there silly," the voice said. "Wait why are you all slimy," EWR said. "That will remain unquestioned for now, but now I need to see your energy," the voice said.

The figure sticked EWR's arm out and grabbed it.

"Wait what are you.....?," EWR questioned. "Absorbing your energy," the figure said. "Wait what, LET ME OUT OF......warning system energy low, powering down," EWR said. "That's right, power down so you can make my job easier, finally, your all out of energy, now I can go for the others, in the mean time, sleep tight EWR, I'll be back," the figure said leaving outside. "Using reserve power.....that's not my creator, oh no, I need to warn the others, but I can't walk," EWR said.........."she'll kill them all........