Romano x Reader

Hi, I'm _______. I'm still very young. And also, I live with my big brother Spain. He's not really me brother, but he acts like one! ^^

~Real Time~

"Lovino!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

"What!!" My friend and I were just about to play house, but he kinda didn't wanna.

"Play with me!!" I cry. Flying to his legs.

"No." He pushed me off and run behind the couch.

"Spain!!!" I scream, forcing tears.

"Fine! I will play!" Lovi insisted. I don't know why, but he hated the tomato guy.. Why though? He is so happy and caring. I pull Lovi to the play kitchen that sat in the living room. "Stupid Ragazza." He mumbled under his breath.

"Now, I am the wife, and you are the husband." I smile, placing a top hat on the Italians head. He huffed and sat at the play table. I opened the little play cabinet looking for yummy play food to make. "Husband~, what would you like to eat?"

He groans. "Nothing, ________. I'm not hungry." He said, letting his head fall to the table's surface. The small top hat fell to the floor.

I shrug. "No! Lovi dear, you have to eat something." I complain. Earning another annoyed groan, I frown. "Fine. We skip dinner. Now, we have to sleep." I told him.

Lovino rolled his eyes. "I make the food then." He stood up and pushed me a side. Signaling me to sit I smile.

"Aww~! You're so sweet, husband." I coo.

"I'm not you're husband! And I'm only cooking so we dont have to sleep!"

Why? I thought. Doesn't he know that we won't be really going to bed..? It's only noon..

I think that's enough for now, right? Kay, Byyyeeee!! ^^