"Sly Fox.."

Nick lowered his head right over Judy's and gave it a gentle lick. Judy's eyes widened, the fur on her head was a mess and Nick had just licked her! "Nick, why'd you lick me?!" Judy exclaimed. "What?.. It's part of our Nature like I said." Nick replied and stretched his legs. "But- ..huh?" Judy was extremely confused, why did Nick lick her.. and why was it, satisfying? "....Can you do it again?" Judy whispered. The fox twitched his ears, and thought Cute bunny.. Nick licked her head again very slowly and looked at her, "Better?" Judy was twirling some of his fur and nodded, the fox then continued to rasp his tongue against her head and at one point Judy's neck where she jumped. She kissed his nose and petted his back, he kept doing his thing and they were pretty relaxed for the day. But after a while they spent so much time being embarrassed and lustful at eachother that it was already time for dinner. Nick and Judy on their clothes and gave the key back to Customer Service, it had been a day with many mixed emotions and actions, but I'm the end it was good. Judy grabbed Nick's hand after they walked away from the desk, when Nick grabbed Judy's little bun tail quickly and put his arm around her. Judy eyed him and grinned, "Sly fox." Nick replied, "Dumb bunny."