Chapter 3

so now mina knew that both nayeon and chaeyoung like her but did she know that who's the one actually that she really like ? before this she 100% sure that she like chaeyoung but hell damn yeahh who doesn't know it anyway she just literally confessed in front of others without any hesitation . But chaeyoung that time didn't seem to show any hint that she'll like mina back and so mina just hoping that her action can makes chaeyoung fall for her and yeahh she did but here comes nayeon who's the one always listening to what mina said like everything about chae . She must've be hurt to heard all that . Damn now she felt guilty to just let it all out on nayeon when that person also like her the same she like chaeyoung . But the problem is now mina cant choose between chae and nayeon !! she know she like chaeyoung but at the same time nayeon also came into her love story now and she'll say that she must be lying if she didn't have feelings for nayeon like who can resist that cute bunny anyway . Ughhh damn it mina how can you be so lucky ?!!
____________________________________

*at the dorm after the incident yesterday*

Jihyo : yeorobun !!!! wake up !!!

Tzuyu : im here lol (popped out in nowhere near the kitchen kabinet)

Jihyo : yahhh you scared me !! since when you're there ?

Tzuyu : lol im the early bird remember ? (rolling eyes)

Jihyo : yeahh whatever (rolling eyes)

Tzuyu : unnie lets have rolling eyes battle .

Jihyo : kid dont mess with me and who want to play that anyway

Tzuyu : i'll play it ! (smile brightly)

Jihyo : yeahh play it by yourself , have a nice day (leaving)

Tzuyu : ahhhh unnie play with me !! im bored !! (whining plus pouting) -oh god can u imagine tzuyu being cute like that ?! lol im sorry-

____________________________________

Mina : let me play with you (smirking)

Tzuyu : ewww get that off you dirty thinking unnie

Mina : jyeahhaha im just kidding yodaa

Tzuyu : you cant be kidding like that . There will be 2 people who'll get jealous lol

Mina : stop teasing me

Tzuyu : its the truth yo !

Mina : said it again and i'll throw this cereal right to ur face .

Tzuyu : ok (ran away like a yoda)

Mina : that kid (sigh) what am i going to do ? aishhh !

Nayeon : what are u doing ?

Mina : oh nothing (shocked)

Nayeon : i thought you hate cereal ?

Mina : yeahh i dont know what happen to me , i just feel like i want to eat it . Does it tastes good ?

Nayeon : yeahh add it with milk . Fresh cool milk and damn it was so yummy .

Mina : really lemme try . (openig the fridge and takes milk out)

Nayeon : lemme help u with that

Mina : ahh ok (awkwardly)

Nayeon : why you're being awkward here ? (laughing)

Mina : anii (whining) i just emm i ..... (struggle to find a good words)

Nayeon : (just hold herself from laughing because of mina's cuteness)