Where am i?

(Pretend Iggy 18, Max 18, Fang 17, and Lucy 17 r all these ages but everyone else is the same)

Lucy POV

Help wanted:
Wolf people attacking us
City: Eclipse
Reward: 90,000,000,000 j

"It should take me about 3 days to get there and I want to bring extra clothes just in case, glasses, and a lacrima and I think that about does it."

**Timeskip in town**

Lucy POV

It's close to midnight as I walk around town, it seems deserted for the most part I wonder if I'm in the right place?

??? POV

"We finally got her alone and just where we want her and now... It's show time!" 😈

Lucy POV

I don't think this is the right town if u can even call this place a town... "HELLO IS ANYONE HERE..." *sigh* well so much for helping those people. "What do u mean... There's lots of people here but I don't think they need your help." I hear from behind me. I turn around quickly "WHOS THERE." *nobody replies* "Maybe it was my imagination?" *shrugs* as I turn back around I come face to face with a guy that has a large scar on his left eye and has has orange hair. And when I was about to run away I feel a little pain in my left arm. I look to my left to see a guy in glasses, brown hair, and a siring. I start to stumble away from them as the one with glasses says something about his name being Jeb and me helping someone named Maximum Ride save the world and then everything goes black.

Jeb POV

"Now bring her and her stuff back with us. We need to her and put the microchip in her arm and also put the bird DNA in her before she wakes up." I wander how everyone from the Flock and Lucy will react to this... Guess we will just have to see.

**Timeskip after they do everything to Lucy**

Lucy POV

"Where am I, why is it dark, and why do I hurt so much." *trys standing up and succeeds* "Ok at lest I know I have my things I'm in the forest but HOW DID I FUCKING GET HERE GOD DAMN IT." As I look around I see smoke "haha yes other people!!" "Maybe I can ask them for help?" *start slowly limbing toward them*

*Meanwhile with the flock*

Max POV

Right now me and the flock are in the woods of Denver, Colorado. Everyone is pretty tired cuz we were just being chased by Erases an hour ago. We set up camp in the woods and try and sleep. But I can't, so right now I'm just watching over everyone. I feel someone tap my shoulder so I turn around to see Fang then he askes "how I'm doing." "I don't really know cuz I feel like we r being watched." He sits down and looks at me. And says "we'll be fine" and he start leaning in and so do I, as we r about to kiss we hear a twig break and we both jump up. "WHO'S THERE" this makes everyone else start to wake up. I hear someone say "Please help me." I turn to the voice to see a girl around my age with blonde hair and brown eyes, limping, holding a suit case, and to be honest she looks horrible plus she is covered in blood in some places. "Guys stay back she might be dangerous." "Who r u, where did u come from and, what do u want with us." She stops limping, sits down by the fire, and looks at us confused. "I'm Lucy Heartfilia, I'm from the fairytail guild in magnolia, I'm a celestial mage." "Last thing I remember is I was in a city names Eclipse and when I got there this man with orange hair that had a big scar on his face scared me, and the man I think his name was Jeb said something about helping someone named Maximum Ride save the world then he knocked me out." "Um and what do u mean what do I want with u?" I burst out laughing and so does everyone else except angel. "U don't think were that stupid right, mages don't exist." I look at angel since she can read minds and asks "who she really is." Angel looks at the girl then me and says "Lucy Heartfilia." We stop laughing and look at her. "Wait so was all of that's true then" Nudge asks. "Yes" Angel says and starts walking over to the Lucy who looks like she is about to pass out.