Future Careers

you and izuku had made it to class, just in time. soon, when all of the lesson are going smoothly. the teacher had start on talking about future careers. 

"okay, you are all in third grade now! in other word, it is now or never that you should think of your future!" the teacher said and grab the future career papers. "I will now Distribute the career aspiration document! but for now.. you all are planning to go to the hero course, right?" he chirped and threw the papers away as the student showing off their quirk.

you just said nothing and just look at your desk. mostly your uncle, or you can say the police detective, Naomasa Tsukauchi. told you to go sign up to become a hero on the U.A school. You actually don't know why do you really had to become a hero but just followed what he said. you love playing games so much, you actually become a gamer by yourself. it's too bad that you can't be a gamer because you were forced to be a hero for the sake of your family or something.

"Yes yes, you all have wonderful quirks. But using your powers at school is against the rules!" the teacher said 

"Teach! Don't Lump us all in the same group. i'm not gonna stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" the boy who spoken was Katsuki Bakugou. he was actually a nice person during his childhood and was izuku childhood friend, but since he had manifest his quirk, he had became a real asshole. 

"that was uncalled for Katsuki!" one of the student shout as another one said the same thing                    "Yeah, Yeah!" the student shout in fury and annoyance.

"You all should shut up like the extras you are!" katsuki shout back at the students.

"oh if i remember correctly, you want to go to U.A High, right bakugou?" the teacher said and all of the students were in shock.

"U.A? that national School?!"        

"it was in the top 0.2% this year, you know!"                                    

"their acceptance rate's always really, low too!"

the students chatted while katsuki was being a confident while spat at the students

"that's exactly why you guys are just extras!" he gets off his chair and stand on the table "i aced the mock test! i'm the only one at this school who could possibly get into U.A. I'll definitely surpass All Might and become the top hero! My Name'll be inscribed on the list of top earners!" he shout out confident then the teacher soon spoke again.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya and (L/N) wanted to go to U.A., too, right?" the teacher said as it was silence for the moment and katsuki was froze for a sec.

everyone was laughing at izuku and having doubts on izuku. "huh? Midoriya? No way! you can't get into the hero course just by studying!" the student said and laugh

"th-They got rid of that rule!" izuku said as he stood up "There's just no precedent" he said as Bakugou had boom his table and made him fallback. "Hey, Deku!" you're below the rejects! you're Quirkless! How can you even stand in the same ring as me?" he shout at izuku but you soon got up.

"Bakugou! stop torturing midoriya like that!" you shouted at katsuki and then walk over to izuku to see if he is hurt. "huh? and just what can you do? you can't even control your quirk! you never even used your quirk (L/N)!!" he spats at you but you looked at him with a glare (Reader-chan is fucking Badass XDD) "oh? but weren't you were scared when i used my quirk? if i remember correctly, you were crying when i have used my quirk on you~" you chirped as bakugou got pissed "SO WHAT! THAT WAS BACK THEN YOU PIECE OF SHRIMP!" he spats at you

--------------------------------------------------------------

The same city, 12:02 p.m.

"theif! Someone!" the manager shout out from the shop as the sewer monster is running away with the money. "Catch me if you can!"

"huh? there's no hero around." the citizen said "normally someone would come right away" the other spoke. "This guy's taking advantage of the chaos from this morning" "There are tons of people around who don't know what to do with their quirks." another one said "There's no end to them."

then soon the scrawny men, coming out of the shop had transform into a muscular man. "There is an end. Why? because i am here!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

you were standing next to izuku, playing your DS and looked at his phone which seems to be the female hero who had defeated the huge monster this morning. you closed you DS and put it away and talk to izuku. "The Incident this morning is all over the headlines!" izuku said. "you really wanted to become a hero so much, don't you izuku-kun?" you smiled as izuku looked at you and nodded with a smile. "yes! it my dream to become a hero! i better hurry up and go home so i can write it down!" he put his phone away and hold his notebook, but was soon taken away from katsuki. 

"we're not done talking yet, Deku." katsuki said while his 'friends' headed this way slowly.

"Katsuki, what's that?" his friend said and bakugou show to him "huh? 'Hero Analysis for the future'? Seriously?" one his friend laugh and another said the same thing as well "midoriya.." his friend chuckles

you got annoyed from them bullying izuku and you soon faced katsuki and his 'friend'. "is it fine isn't it? why don't you go mess someone else's business Bakugou!" you shout at him, pushing him off from bullying izuku. but that only made it worse, he smash the book into explosion. you and izuku were shock. "that's mean!" you and izuku said and then bakugou throw the book away from the window "Izuku's Book!" you said while running toward the window but stop right where the book was already fallen off the window. 

"Most top first-string heroes have stories about them from their school days. I want the shine of being able to be called the only student to make it into U.A. from this mediocre city junior high school. i mean, i'm a perfectionist." katsuki said as he friend said in disappointment "He's So petty.." 

you were staring down, hearing everything on what katsuki said. soon you turn around with black aura coming around you. "perfectionist my ass Bakugou. you just think that everyone here is useless don't you?" you grabbed katsuki by the collar and made his height down. "Do you really think that in the world of heroes, is about being famous in the society and to prove that you are better then anyone in this entire god-damn world?" you said in a low tone voice that made him scared a bit.

"a-and just what do you know, (L/N)?" katsuki spat back, trying to fight back off. 

soon your pupils become red "everything you know, to become a real hero." you let go of katsuki as soon he was annoyed of your words and walks away.

(22/7/16) Edit: yay, i have finally made a pic for this chapter xD. somehow i manage to make 3 pics in 1 day, wtf. xDD 3 pics in 1 day LOL, i just made a 3 in 1 joke xDD. welp, once i have finish editing these. i'm gonna go back to sleep because i'm tired x3x)

(Easter Egg Time: Can you find Reader-chan? .3. here's a hint. she's next to Bakugou <w<)