1. What's your name?

Hello guys,this is the first chapter of this book,enjoy ^_^

How could she betray me like that, to throw me off? I'm talking about my best friend Carla, well my ex-best friend.. She was lying me for 2 years,she was with my boyfriend for all that time, he was cheating on me with her. When I found out it I was crying, I was broken, and I'm still like that, it's been only 1 week after that horrible night, and I think this feeling will last forever.

After the quarrel with them two, I got on an airplane from New York and I came here in Madrid, the capital of Spain. I'm sitting on a bench in the city center and I'm looking at the sea,it looks so perfect, but it's so dark, because it's night of course.. It started to rain, it wasn't heavy rain so I didn't get up to go in the hotel.

Hola?"-I heard someone said behind me, I know it means "Hello", I know a little bit of spanish.. I turned behind and I saw one little boy around the age of 5, he was wet of the rain and drops were falling down his face. I think, he looks familiar.. Wait.. Cristiano Junior? Ronaldo's son? Is it possible?

Hola, chico"-I said,but I haven't talked on spanish for long time so I've forgot everything, I think he knows english..

Estoy perdido"-he said, I think he's saying that he's lost.

I'm from New York, can we talk on english? I don't understand spanish that much.."-I said and he smiled.

It's alright, I know english"-he said.

Did you say you're lost?"-I asked.

Yes, you understand it "-he said laughing.

Are you Cristiano Junior?"-I asked, knowing that he is.

Yes! You know me? Or my papa? I mean my dad?"-he asked hopefully.

Of course I know you. I'm a big fan of Real Madrid, the team where your papa plays"-I said. Oops I don't want to sound like some crazy girl right now.

Oh,I see. But, can you bring me to papai?"-he asked with the cutest puppy eyes I've ever seen.

Sure, do you have his phone number or something?"-I asked.

No, I lost it. But I know our home address"-he said uncertainly.

Oh, come on, don't be afraid, we'll find your papai, let's go"-I said and I got off my sport jacket and I put it on him, because he was only with hoodie and it started to be wet too, I hugged him, then we got a taxi and I told the address to the driver.

That's Cristiano Ronaldo's house miss, I'm afraid we won't be able to get in there"- The driver said.

It's okay, his son is with me"-I smiled and he opened his mouth in surprise.

Oh, okay.."-He smiled.

How did you get lost?"-I asked Junior carefully.

Umm, I was hanging out with my papa and we were having fun, but then there came some of his fans and he started to sign autographs and take pictures with them, I got mad because it's happening every time we go out together and I left him while he was talking with his fans, but now, I'm sorry. Really sorry."-he explained.

Oh, I understand, don't be mad Junior, he loves you, but he must pay attention to his fans too. I'm sure he's scared for you now, but don't worry, you'll see him soon"-I said and he put his face on my chest,he's so cute.

What's your name?"-he asked shyly.

I'm Alison,you can call me Ali"-I said.

Then Ali, thank you for doing this for me, you gave me your sport jacket because my hoodie started to get wet and you are going with me to my house, you didn't leave me alone, thank you very much, I..I already love you"-he said and he kissed my cheek,oh angel..

Junior, I love you too. Even if I've met you like 10 minutes ago, I knew that you're beautiful little boy from the TV and the internet. Now,I also know that you're polite and good, you're the best little boy I've ever met"-I said.

I'm happy that I met you, I could met some bad person and he could bring me on some bad place. I know you're good."-he said and I smiled.

When the security saw Junior they let us pass the main door and the taxi arrived in front of one big house, I mean mansion. It's the biggest house I've ever seen, there's a pool and a garage in the yard. I was with open mouth when Junior said "Ali,we're so wet and it's raining so much, let's ring on the doorbell finally"

Yes, the rain was heavier now, and it began to thunder, Junior froze and I guess he was scared.

Don't be scared buddy, we're already here"-I said and I picked him up in my hands. Then, I rang on the doorbell finally. Uhh,I'll meet Cristiano Ronaldo.
After some moments, the door opened I nearly fainted. It was him. The god of the perfection. Cristiano Ronaldo.

Chico, Dónde estabas?!"-he said and I understand he was asking him where he was.

Papai, I got lost, and I asked this girl for help, she brought me there, she's from New York and she doesn't speak spanish well, but she understands everything I think"-he explained to his dad.

Oh,thank you miss. You brought my son safe in our home, you don't know how thankful I am"-he said and my heart skipped a beat. This person, right here, in front of me, he's been my idol for 10 years or more. I've never thought that I'll meet him in his own house.

Nothing sir. Everyone would do the same, and I think, it's time to go now, Junior is safe"-I said and I turned behind to go when I heard him saying "You can stay here tonight,if you want"

Mhm no, I mean-.."-He cut me off.

No! It'll be really good if you stay! We'll get to know each other better"-Cristiano said.

Mhm then.. Yeah,why not?"-I said and he smiled widely.

Then, get in. Oh you're so wet, you've given your jacket to Junior I forgot. You can get to the bathroom and have a shower, I'll bring you some dry clothes in the guest's room."-he said and my heart went 100km/h ,did Cristiano just let me use his bathroom? And he'll bring me clothes? Damn..I'm so lucky.

Okay, thank you"-it was all I can to say,and I went to the way he show me that bathroom is.

By the way,what's your name?"-Cristiano asked me from behind.

Alison"-and with that I got in his bathroom, and I started to shower myself, what a day..

Hey guys,I hope you like the first chapter,there'll be Cristiano's POOV in the next! Love you all,bye!