Chapter 16

The day before Leo had begged Virgo what they where going to do the next day, she got annoyed with him and told him she was planning on going to the amusement park. Leo grew excited and quickly rushed to the room he was sharing with Sagittarius and told him the news. The two made an oath that they will wake the others up early so they  would be able to ride everything. That morning the woke up, quickly got changed and rushed to everyone's room and banged on there doors so they will wake up.

"Ugh, What do you idiots want?" Aries asked, clearly annoyed with the two for waking her up.

"I just want sleep, nothing else" whined Libra rubbing her eyes.

"See, I told you, All you want to do is sleep" Scorpio shook his head.

"Like I said before that is not true. Do we have to have this conversation again?" Libra asked, trying to make a point.

"Oh gosh, please no" Scorpio said, preparing to cover his ears again.

"We're wasting time with all this talking. Virgo said we're going to the amusement park today!" Sagittarius said with excitement in his voice. Aries eyes grew wide as those words came out of Sagittarius's mouth. She quickly rushed to the room her and Virgo were sharing and got changed. When she came out she was all ready to go.

"What are you guys waiting for let's go!" Aries grabbed Sagittarius and Leo by their arms and dragged them to the amusement park, which wasn't a far walk.

"Of course, that's why they woke up early" said Capricorn shaking his head.

"No way really!? I thought they woke up just to see my amazing looks" Gemini said sarcastically.

"Ha! yeah right. As if anyone would like to see that" Aquarius joked, earning a punch on the arm by Gemini.

"Ow! Hey I was just kidding" Aquarius laughed nervously. Gemini just scrolled at him.

"I wouldn't mind" Someone mumbled to himself.

"What was that?" Cancer asked.

"What? oh nothing" He rubbed the back of his head.

"Oh okay" Cancer giggled.

"Come on people let's get this show on the road" said Taurus said excitedly.

"We need to get dressed first" Virgo said. "Unless you're planning on wear that to the amusement park" Virgo pointed to Taurus. He was still in his pajamas and he was wearing bunny slippers. Taurus blushed of embarrassment

"Yeah okay" Taurus began to make his way to his room he was sharing with Capricorn, Gemini grabbed his arm and whispered.

"Tell me where you got those later, they're kinda cute" She laughed.

"Shut up" He mumbled embarrassed.

"Come on! Let's hurry up and get dressed. I can't wait!" Pisces said excitedly. They all got changed and made their way to the amusement park. Of course the fire signs were the first to get there since they left before the others did.

"Finally you're here" an impatient Aries spoke, 

"You know you could've paid for your selves and gone in" mentioned Scorpio.

"Yeah, but the sign says your not allowed to come in with out a supervisor" Leo pointed to a green and white sign.

"Fair point" Libra said.

"Come on" Sagittarius rushed the others.

"Yeah come on, come on let's go" Pisces started rushing the others as well.