1- intro

There's no doubt that we lived in probably the least posh place in all of England and there may be times when I see things that are borderline Skanky, but that was no excuse for the schools budget cuts. Everyday, every hour it seems as if another part of our school is going to shit. From the sandwiches being wrapped in cling film (compared to the usual container) to the eccentric Irish teacher who was forced to live under the DIY school stage as a result of being evicted from sleeping under the deputy heads desk. Yes, it was true the changes were subtle but there was no doubt they were there. Let's be honest it could have been worse ,but when you turn up to St.johns school gate only to see the caretaker (who looks to be at least 150 years old ) fixing yet another broken window with his endless supply of duct tape and minutes later watch the head pull up in her brand new black Range Rover and pink Armani evening gown you start to wonder where on earth she gets it. It sure as hell isn't her job due to the fact she treats it as more of a weekend hobby - the woman needs 3 hour lunch breaks (most of it she spends pulling up her knickers as she just isn't able to get down there like she used to).
She wasn't the most glamorous of women, but she quite obviously indulged in the occasional splurge. She had bleached blonde hair that was cut the end of her face and resembled a cabbage patch doll. Of  course it's a cliché but school isn't my favourite thing in the world and I wouldn't be able to get through it with out my friends: Reina, Pranuthi (nutty  for short) and selwan (Sally for convenience). So, yeah that was that and of course:me - Evie. We were just normal kids from the uk  who get up to a lot of bullshit. x