Homeward bound

The standard journey home from school never proved exciting enough for me and my friends. A long, grey (often plastered with litter) gravel path. Not to mention the avoidance of our peers seemed completely unheard of when going this way. Consequently, a more adventurous (quiet) path was called for and believe me when I say it wasn't hard for us to discover one. Cautious at first we didn't venture too far into the alternative- which was a forrest. Most of the time only going that way on the way from school rather than to it and never the longer way that most of the older kids liked to go. This wasn't because we were scared it was because we were fuckingggg shook. The first couple of ventures into the path nothing extraordinary took place (not that I expected anything to) however, the more often we did decide to travel this was the more often we were faced with -for lack of a better term- weird shit...
The first memorable encounter was when we came face to face with a homeless persons house - well tent. A small opening in a gathering of trees offered a sight of what can only be described as filth. The opening was no bigger than a kitchen cupboard and resembled a mouse hole. I'd been walking this way with my friend for a while now yet did not take the slightest of notice. Not until my 'observant ' friend pointed it out. Seeing the rubbish that littered the forest floor of course provoked our curiosity and the further we got into the clearing we could see that there were a collection of tents. Startled by the sight we ran away, knowing that there was a person (or some people) who were living there. Other sights that I can add to my list of strange occurrences is a girl who looked like she hadn't washed for 3 years searching for 'clowns', what appeared to be a baby goat (which unfortunately turned out to be a small dog) and of course no list of 'weird shit' would be complete without teens having sex up the side of a tree...