The scarlet knight and the lord of wishes true

Natsu's P. O. V
When I awoke the first thing I saw was a red haired lady wearing a suit of armour and beside her a blue haired man with a strange tattoo.

"Who are you" she screamed before she started crying. "Why are you here" she sobbed. Then she slowly wiped away her tears and smiled brightly at me as she asked me " are you here to help me find her".

I was confused I must admit, but soon just shrugged it off as bipolar. " Erza how about you go have some cake inside while I talk privately with this young man" the strange tattooed man said.

The female who I was guessing was Erza slowly nodded and ran off in the direction of a large mansion. " My name is Jellal Fernandes or more famously known as the lord of wishes true. So basically I can grant wishes. My wife who's the lady you saw with me is Erza Scarlet or otherwise known as the scarlet knight. She is one of the people who was very close to an old friend of ours who died. After that she slipped into insanity as did a couple of others."he said.

"You mean they went insane because someone died? Isn't that a bit too much?" I asked. Jellal slowly shook his head from side to side in the form of the word no. " The person who died was the lady of life who basically controlled all the life around here. A long time ago she fell sick and people and animals began dying for no good reason " he said.

"Well if that's the case then the lady of life must still be alive right " I said. "Wrong, the fact is that he stole her powers and her life just to keep this kingdom" Jellal said. "How and why" I asked. " No one knows " he said " now why don't you come inside with me. There's a secret meeting going on that I think you need to go to". "Can I decline" I asked. "No" he answered. "Then can I at least ask what it's about" I asked. "It's about fairy tail" he responded before he led me into the mansion.