Chapter 2

As Candace said yes, Chad picked her up, amd spun her around. "Now can I have you?" "I think that will be okay. You have to put me down first." "Oh yeah." When he put her down, she fixed her shirt. She gave him a light kiss. "No, no baby. We aren't doing that." "Well why not?" Chad took Candace's face in his hands and gave her a giant kiss. When he released, Candace said, "wow." "I knew you would think so." "Come here." Chad walked back to Candace, and wrapped his hands around her waist.
He said, "now can we get back to where we left off?" "Sure." They started kissing again. As they were kissing, Chad pulled her shirt up, and put his right hand on her right breast, while his left hand was holding her head. As he was squeezing, Candace started moaning. Chad and Candace started kissing more. As they were kissing and feeling on each other, they pulled each other's clothes off. Chad said, "hold one second." He went to his pants, and pulled out his wallet.
He took a condom out of his wallet. He put it on hiscock, said, " okay, now I'm good." He spread him and Camdace clothes out on the floor. He laid her down, and said, " baby, I am going to eat you as much as I can make you cum. Then, I am going to make you mine." "Shh, just love me." Chad started kissing Candace down her body. As he was kissing her, he licked and sucked on her tits. He massaged them with his hands. As he went further down, je kissed her pussy.
He opened her legs wide, and started kissing up her thigh. As he was kissing her, he puther legs on each side of his head. He said, " okay baby, now you're mine." He stuck his finger in her, and was pushing in and out. As he was pushing, he started to push faster. He started going at a steady motion, going in and out. As he was going in and out, Candace said, "baby, I'm about to cum." "Go ahead baby, soak my fingers." As he said it, and went back to going in and out, Candace let go. She came on his fingers. He took his fingers out, sucked on them.
Boy, you taste so good. You taste like lemons." CeCe started laughing. "You are too much." He leaned up, and kissed her with full force. Candace could taste herself. As he was kissing her, he stuck his tongue in her mouth, and was swirling his tongue in his mouth. He said, "baby, now I'm going to make you cum with my tongue." "As I remember correctly, your tongue is very good." "So I have heard my dear." He slid down, and opened the lips of her pussy. He stuck his tongue in, and he went to town.
He was licking her insides, like she was an ice cream cone. As he was in her, she came again. He came out, said, "do you want more?" "Yes." As he went back in, Candace was rubbing his hair as he was going down on her. "Oh yes baby, yes." Chad just kept going. "Oh my God." Candace was coming undone as he was sucking on her pussy. He licked and sucked, and repeated. "Does it taste good baby?" Chad stuck his thumb up.
When Chad came back up, Candace sat up, and kissed him hard. "You sure do know how to make me feel good." "I'm happy to oblige." As they kissed again, Candace and Chad flipped over. Candace was on top. She starting riding Chad. She kissed him all on his abs. "You like them, don't you?" " I have always loved your body." "I love yours too." Candace went back to riding his dick. He said,"sit real quick."
As she was sitting still, Chad pumped himself up into her. Candace was bouncing as he was pumping into her. They were all over each other after that. Chad and Candace started kissing more. When they flipped over again, Chad said, "baby, you make me feel good to be in you." "Well, I like having you in me. I am very comfortable with you." All of a sudden, the elevator started to move. They jumped up, and started putting their clothes back on.
They backed up from each other, and went on the opposite sides of the elevator. "We should exchange numbers again." "You are right. That was great by the way." "It was. I enjoyed myself." They slid each other their phones, and put their numbers in. When they got their phones back, Candace said, "I will be in touch." "I will be too." They took pictures of each other, and saved them into their phone. Candace and Chad walked back toeach other, and hugged. They kissed one more time.
When they saw the door open, they walked out. As they were leaving, Chad said,"do you want to go back to my house?" Candace wonders if she should go back with him or not. "I better get home. I haven't posted today. You can call melayer, and we can meet up then." "That sounds good. See you then." When they get in their cars, Candace honks, and drives off. She turns her misic off, and starts getting lost in her thoughts.
She starts thinking about what happened in the elevator. As she is thinking, her phone goes off. She presses the button on her bluetooth. She said, "hello?" Chad is on the other line. He said, "I was thinking about you. I miss you already." "Funny, I was just thinking about you too." They talked the whole way to Candace's studio apartment. When Candace got home, she told him she was going to call him later. When they got off the phone, Candacd went straight to her computer. She posted an article on relationships.
Chad was at home. He was cleaning up the apartment. He didn't want Candace to come, and it be all sloppy. He picked up all his dirty laundry, and put it in the washing machine. He went around with a trash bag. He got done cleaning up at 4. When he got done, he sat on his couch. He took his phone out of his pocket. He put it on the charger. He turned the TV on. He started watchimg Bones. He thought it was nutty about Booth beimg shot in the stomach.

He said, "poor man. I know that's got to hurt." While he was watching TV, he called Candace. When she answered, he said, " what are you up to?" "Nothing much, just rewriting a short story I am working on." "That's good. Hey, did you still want to come over?" "Yeah, I can come over. What's your address?" "95 Acacia Avenue." "Okay, I will be there soon." When they got off the phone, Chad plugged his phone back in. While Chad went back to watching TV, Candace locked up, and got in her car.
She put the address into her HPS. And healed down the road. As she was driving, she turned her radio up. She was listening to Jassepy Moses and the Vagytarians. She turned it up loud. She was jamming. When she was one block away, traffic got slow. Candace started tapping on the steering wheel. As the car started moving again, Candace went with the traffic. It turned ou there was an accident on the road. Camdace drove around it, and turned to get on Acacia Avenue.
When Candace got on the road, she drove slow, so wouldn't miss the house. She picked up her phone, and called Chad. "Hey which apartment is yours?" "Hold on, I'm coming down." When he got outside, he said, "you should see me outside." When they hung up, Candace saw him at the end of the block. She parallel parked, and turned off the car. She got out, and gave Chad a hug, and a kiss. After that, they went up to Chad's aparment.
When they were in the apartment, Candace said, "I like it." "What do you want to do first?" "I want to relax, and enjoy time with you." "Good answer. Let's watch TV. I got Bones on." "Oh my gosh, I have been missing it. I keep forgetting to record the episdoes." "You are in luck. I recorded the season. I'm watching the first episode now?" They sat on the couch. Chad started the episode over again. Candace snuggled up to Chad, and they watched the season together. As they watched the last episode, Chad got up. He went to the bathroom.
While he was in the bathroom, Candace paused the TV. She wanted to wait for him. She started thinking about the evdnts of the day. She thought about how they talked to each other. She started replaying the events of the day in her head. She wanted to remember the moments. As Candace was lost in thought, Chad was calling her name. She looked at gim, "huh?" "I was trying to get your attention. Are you okay?" "I'm fine. I was just thinking about today."
"It's been an awesome day. I got someone who loves me, I've learned I am a slob, and I learned what you can use to heal a wound." "That's pretty good. I learned you have to take chances if you want something. I learned when you write romance, a lot more people are interested. I also learned I can get lost in my thoughts a whole lot." "As they were wrapping up their comversation, Chad pressed play on the remote. They went back to watching Bones.
When they were done watching TV, they turned the TV off. Chad said, "baby, what do you want to do now." "I don't care what we do." "Let's make out." "You just want to kiss me."

********Okay, my friends, enjoy the book, don't forget to let me know what you think.