Part 1: Forever Fall

"(Y/n)'s POV"

~Somewhere at Forever Fall~

I was laying on the grass with two of my best friends. I've had this one idea in my mind for the past... Who knows how long, but pretty long I guess. And now I've finally made up my mind

(Y/n): Guys, I've decided... We are going to leave this organization. This is so broken since our leader decided to work with that black haired women.

(???): *Sigh* I'm with you (Y/n)

(???): *Snoring*

I then pulled the snoring one's tail...

(???): OUCH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

(Y/n): Stop sleeping you lazy butt!

(???): You wanna take this to the fighting pit?!

(???): Calm down you two! (Y/n) said that we are going to leave this organization... Are you with us?

(???): Of course I am!

(Y/n): (Well his mood changes pretty quickly) Thanks guys, I knew I could count on you... So here's the plan. I've heard that our leader and that one girl... What was her name again?

(???): Blake, Blake Belladonna

(Y/n): Right, thanks Crimson

(Crimson): Anytime

(Y/n): So, our leader and that Blake are going to infiltrate a cargo train of some sorts later today and it might be our chance to get out of here...

(Crimson): Sounds like a good plan, but what if they destroy or capture the train?

(???): Then we'll try to get ahead of them and cut one of the containers loose so it's not connected to the ones behind it anymore

(Y/n): Nice thinking Andrew!

(Andrew): Hehheh, I'm a genius

(Crimson): Yeah yeah... So what now (Y-

(Y/n): Shhh!

I think I heard a train, but I wasn't sure so I stood up and listened for a while longer... I tried to move my ears around to determine where that sound was coming from...

(Y/n): You guys hear that?

(Andrew): *Stands up* Hmmm... I hear something too. Is it a train?

(Crimson): It's definitely a train

(Y/n): Looks like we are going to initiate our plan a little earlier than I expected then. Let's take these uniforms off!

All three of us then started to get rid of the White Fang uniform off and the grimm masks...

(Crimson): Ah, it sure feels good to not wear these anymore *Throws the jacket and mask on the ground*

(Andrew): You bet!

(Y/n): Hmmm... Let's get on top of that hill first!

--Few Minutes Later--

(Y/n): You guys see the train?

(Crimson): Hmmm... *Looks around* Ah, there it is! It's coming!

(Y/n): Alright, let's run to the train track now!

(C, A): Right behind you!

We then started to run down the hill towards the train track...