#13

💕💕

Ariana's POV

I wrap my arms around Y/N's neck as she stands in between my legs. I look at her but she's turning the other way talking to someone else so all I see is the side of her beautiful face.

I start kissing her jawline but she still isn't paying attention to me. I pull away and glare at her.

"Y/N pay attention to me." I groan in her neck. I was a little, okay maybe very, drunk.

I wore this tight dress for her, the necklace she brought me, and I even wore these new heels I brought just to please her but she still isn't giving me the time of day.

"I'm sorry love. What's wrong? You want me to take you home?" she asks as she turns to me pushing some of the stray hairs out of my face.

I just nod my head.

"Okay let me take you home." she says as she helps me off of the counter her hand going around my waist as I rest my head on her shoulder.

We get in her car and we're driving it's silent. It's never silent we're always singing or fighting for the station but not tonight.

I lean my head against the window and watch as we make our way to my house.

She parks in the front of my house and I just sit in the car.

"Can you stay the night please?" I ask.

I watch as Y/N turns off her car before she looks at me,"Yeah sure."

We get inside and I start taking off my jewelry but I stop at my necklace.

I'll keep it on.

She comes behind me and asks if I need help I just nod my head in response.

I have on lace underwear because tonight I was really hoping to get some but that wasn't happening so I was definitely settling for cuddles.

She kisses my neck as the dress drops to the floor her hands hold onto my waist pulling me closer to her.

Y/N turns me around resting her head in my neck.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I was being an asshole. You looked beautiful and yes I noticed that you got new shoes." I smile at the last part of her sentence.

"I love you." I say a bit slurred.

"I love you more." she says.

We go to my bed and she wraps her arms around me pulling me closer to her. I turn around and kiss her jawline and she chuckles. I pull away satisfied with my response.

"You dork." she says.

I reply the same thing I've been saying for two and a half years now "You loser."

---
A/N

Sorry it was so short.. But it was cute☺️right?