#14

(Inspiration - Long Dirty Ariana and YN 💦 g!p y/n)

------

I sit across from her taking all of her in. Her soft pink lips. Her forest green eyes. Her gorgeous blonde hair. The way she bites the inside of her cheek softly when she's concentrating. The way she furrows her brows when she reads over what she's wrote. She's gorgeous, and I can't believe that she's mine.

"You're looking at me," she says without lifting her eyes from the pencil and paper.

"I am," I respond.

"Why are you looking at me?"

"Because you're beautiful."

Her eyes lift from the paper and looks me in mine. She gives me a small smile and shakes her head returning to her work. She's writing a new song for some artists album. I know it is going to be great, but she's never satisfied with her work, even when I think it's amazing.

"What's your inspiration?" I ask.

"Huh?"

"When you write your songs. What inspires you to write?" I ask again.

"I don't know. It just depends. I'll see something walking down the street or I'll watch something on TV. I don't know, love, it just comes to me. Except for right now..." she sighs.

"Oh," I say. "I'm sorry." And her eyes return to her paper. And I return to myself. There's not much to sidetrack Y/N when she's in her artistic mode. She's determined and focused. She's hardworking and careful... And she's so goddamned sexy.

We're at her house in the study. She didn't want me to come here with her, but of course I did. I promised I would be quiet and I wouldn't be a distraction, but it's so hard with Y/N. I just look at her and my heart leaps. I always want to be with her. I always want to see her, hear her, feel her.

"So what type of song are you writing? A dance song? Breakup song? Love song?" I ask killing the silence.

"It's a love song, Ariana."

"Oh. Well how do you find inspiration for a love song just walking down the street or seeing something on TV?" I ask.

"Well, ironically, my inspiration is distracting me right now. And considering this is fairly important I wish the distraction would stop," Y/N says pointedly.

"That doesn't make much sense," I say oblivious not understanding what she's really saying until she raises and eyebrow up at me.

"Oh! I'm distracting you?" I gasp.

"Jeez, Ariana!"

"Well, I didn't know I was such a huge distraction, I guess I'll just be going then!" I roll my eyes lifting from the chair muttering a few profanities before slamming the door.

I walk into the living room not really knowing what to do with myself. I had come over to spend the day with Y/N considering it was one of the scarce moments we had time to spare for each other when we weren't both working, but she's still basically working. I sit on the couch huffing and complaining to myself when a thought occurs to me... Y/N said I was her inspiration. That I was the person that gave her that incentive behind every great love song. I was it for her.

That's one of the sweetest things Y/N had ever said to me. Hell, that was one of the sweetest things anyone had ever said to me. I smile as I cross the living room back to the study thinking about what she said. I feel the overcoming need to hug her; to kiss her. I reach my hand out to turn the knob when I realize something else: Y/N also said I was a distraction...