Chapter 12

Hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed the last chapter! Thank you for all the comments and votes on the story so far, y'all are awesome! So on with chapter 12!

Lauren's POV
"What did you have to tell me?" Camila looks at me confused. Might as well just go for it.

"I'm Lauren." I looked up to see her reaction. She started laughing a little.

"What did you really have to tell me?" When she sees my face she stops laughing. "Okay, you're being serious about this."

"I know you probably don't believe me", she nods at this, "but I am Lauren Jauregui."

"But Lauren's a girl that's at least 8 inches shorter than you, has wavy black hair that's dyed, has eyes that are unreal, and I've never seen her with a tattoo on her neck." She takes a second and realizes what she just said. "Not that I stare at her or anything." She mumbles out while blushing lightly. Ally nods beside her mouthing "She does." Camila turns to her to give a quick glare.

"That's me and the reason you never see my tattoo is because I always leave my hair down in school." I shrug as she squint her eyes at me.

"Could be a coincidence." I almost laugh at the adorable face she's making but hold it in because I want her to take me seriously.

"It's not a coincidence Mila, we got it on video from when Lauser got her tattoo." Dinah adds and goes to show her the video.

"Okay, maybe not that much of a coincidence."She squints her eyes at me again.

"So you're saying that you're Lauren Jauregui, the one that we thought was gone last week because of a family emergency?" Ally asked looking confused.

"There was no real family emergency, thankfully. I just said that so she had an excuse for why she was gone." Dinah stated. "She's just been a he this whole time." I nod at her statement.

"Trust me we didn't believe it either until she said something I had only told her, that I will not repeat." Mani tried helping me out.

"So Curls here is our Lauser." Dinah grins and I nod.

"Y'all are being completely serious right now?" We all nod before she looks me in the eye. "Okay if you're Lauren, what happened in the middle of our 9th grade year in the choir room?" Camila asked trying to test me and I knew exactly what day she was talking about.

Flashback

I was walking down the hallway during lunch one day because I had forgotten my lunch in my locker. When I went to go pass by the choir room I paused because I thought I heard something in there. I wait a second and hear a sound again. I walked in slowly.

"Hello?" I wait a second to see if I get an answer before I start to look around. I spot somebody on the floor sitting down on the opposite end of the piano from where I was standing. I walk over to see who it was. I saw Camila sitting on the ground sniffling and looking down. "Are you okay?" She looked up and her eyes were a little puffy from her crying. My heart broke at the sight of her.

She quickly wipes her eyes."Yeah, I'm fine Lauren." She tries to smile at me.

"Are you sure, because you don't really look like it." She looks like she's about to cry again. "I'm sorry if I'm overstepping anything. I can leave if I'm bugging you."