Zoe - the last member alive

Chapter 16

"Hey, look! She's waking up!" someone says. It soundef like the person was right by her side when he, it sounded like an old man, had talked.

"What happened?" Zoe asks, her voice sounding weak.

"We found you floating down the river." another person answers. It sounded like a young boy. "We saved you. I and grandpa."

Zoe tried to sit up, but gets all dizzy. Too fast. She moved too fast. She tries again, this time a little slower.

"Thank you." Zoe says. "I am Zoe. And now I has to get moving."

"Why so fast?" the boy asks. "Why won't you just stay for awhile? You need to rest. Oh, and I am Billy."

Zoe opened her eyes. It was just a dream. A dream about the ones who saved her from drovning that time, many years ago. She just stayed still. Breathing slowly. In out. In out. The same tempo all the time. Her eyes shut. Preventing she was asleep.

Her head was resting on something soft. It moved up and down. Up and down.

Zoe sat up fast. She saw what she had been sleeping on. Or rather who. It was Tsume. Her sudden movement woke him up.

Zoe stared at him. Her face almost looked like it showed disgust.

Tsume looked at her. He looked a bit confused.

"Oh, great! You're finnaly awake!" Hige said.

"Oh, shut up!" Tsume shouted. "And get away from me!" he shouted at Zoe.

Zoe got up and walked away. Slowly. Wery slowly.

"Why do you want her to get away from you?" Hige asked in a jokingly tone. "I mean, after tonight..."

"Oh, shut up, Hige!" Zoe shouted at him.

"So, what's going on over here?" Kiba asked.

"Zoe gets angry at me, just for mentioning tonight, when she slept on top of Tsume." Hige answered.

"She did WHAT?!" Tsume shouted.

"She slept on top of you tonight." Kiba replied.

Zie looked in another direction. Oh, how embarrassing!

"I'm sorry. I didn't know, either, untill I woke up." she said, looking down. Oh, what an awkward situasion!