||Sayonara||

Btw... In this story... No one cares for Tsuna, he's being ignored and/or bullied by everyone... Except Reborn... And again... Reborn is OOC here... *sigh* oh well....
----------------------->>>>>>>>
Do you sometimes get the feeling that everything might be a lie?

The way people smile at you and gives you praises and great words, but the next thing thing you know, they're sneering at you, eyes full of hatred, words stinging like a heated needle entering your skin.

Sweet words? Turn you back on them even just for a little while and you'll find that those words would turn into one of hatred, disgust and some other colorful languages that a sailor would get humiliated...

Friends? What for? They'll just throw you away when you do something unthinkable, like some sort of trash, only going with you when then need something...

Family? Would you consider a boy with the same face as yours bullying you and sneering at disgust a brother? What about a women who cares not for you but for the so called brother? Let's not forget a bastard of a man only glancing at you for a millisecond, disregarding your whole existence only to focus it on someone else...

'If I could leave this world I with do it without hesitation... But the only thing that keeps me going is him, he isn't a friend, nor is he a family... No... He's more than that... He was the one who build me back up again when I no longer had the confidence to go back up... He was the one who showered me affection.... He was the only one to give me all the much needed attention... He was the only one who understand me the most... He was the one who kept me sane on all those days... He... He's my EVE... My Cielo... My Sole... My Eroe... He was the man I was willing to call my father, my friend, my family, my anything... I will do anything for him... Stain my hands with blood? Protect him using my body? Anything... And I'll do it with my dying will... Just for you...'

And without hesitation I jump in the way just before the bullet can go to your heart... I was a stupid fool... But... I don't care... Even if I die... At least I get to protect you one last time...

"Grazie, Renato Sinclair.... And I know it's a bit late to say this, nor is it the right time but... Ti amo..."

And with a shaky breath I saw your normally cold eyes looking at mine, wide with surprise and a bit of tears prickling in... Catching my body before I can even reach the ground... Feeding me sun flames frantically... I grabbed your hands and clutched them tightly, stopping you for healing me... I looked into your eyes and smiled gently placing your hands in the side of my face... I shed some tears and saw you doing the same...

"Ne... Before I die... Would you... Promise to me that... You won't turn your back... In this... Big stupid world?... Per favore... Haha... Till we meet again... Haha I'll wait for you, you know?... Be it a decade or a century... I'll wait for you... Arrivederci mi amore..."

And that day the sky darkened and the sun shined dully... Because the sun just lost its sky... And the sky have failed the sun...

-FIN-

EVE- Hevean
Cielo- Sky
Sole- Sun
Eroe- Hero
Grazie- Thank you
Renato- Reborn
Ti amo- I love you
Per favore- Please
Arrivederci- Goodbye
Mi amore- My Love

A/N: Sorry guys if I made some mistakes... That's because I wrote this down without thinking... Just a oneshot I came up with... I just happen to have an idea that just popped out of nowhere... Must be coz I was getting too emotional really... Haha anyways~ yeah this is my first KHR oneshot... And yeah... I'm into yaoi... Deal with it...

Ciao

-Blight-