that special teacher

hi blueberries!!! hope you enjoyed that first chapter!! I have a really good feeling about this story guys!

plz continue reading *_*

♥♡*♥♡*♥♡*♥♡*♥♡*♥♡*♥♡*♥♡*

Pewdie's pov

I was sitting in the class room grading papers when I heard a knock at the door. '' who is it?'' I heard a tiny giggle at the door then he person said "me silly, marzia!" I sighed I'm staring to think that's she's failing herself on purpose. I mean really! I've checked with her other teacher and they says she's I grade a student. "come in" I said. she entered the class room with a big smile that lit up the whole room. "hi Mr.kjellburg!" she said with a slight giggle "hi marzia , go look inside the file cabinet and get your journal and write tour paragraph." "that's it?" she said with slight disappointment. "yep that's it!" she nodded then said with a smirk "I was hoping that we could have spent more time with you!" WAIT WHAT!?! did she really just say that.!?!

IS SHE CRUSHING ON ME? I must have been in thought for a while because she giggled and said " are you thinking about it?" "oh no marzia, I'm just your teacher nothing more nothing less." she smiled and rolled her eyes "whatever" she said as she sat down at her desk and begin to work.

20mins rolled by and she still wasn't done. I got up and walked by her desk to get a glance at her paper. what I saw was not a essay. I saw a picture of two people holding hands and surrounded by hearts. I grabbed the paper and looked at it more. at the bottom there was a caption the said 'Felix and marzia'

"marzia, what is this?" she looked from her phone and said as"it's me and you duh silly goose!" then at that moment my alarm rung which ment that our section was over. she stood up and said "bye Mr.kjellburg!!"I waved goodbye and went to my desk. I sat down and sighed. 'what the he'll just happened?' I was oozing confused. I've never really fell for a student and I sure as he'll wasn't about to do it now! I mean I've away thought some of my students was cute,adorable, or flat out irresistible. like Mr.terry. I've always thought the way he just day dreams in class was to cute but it's effecting his grades and I wouldn't be a good teacher if I wouldn't help him with that. mmaybe me and him should have a extra lesson.

maybe.......

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

hi guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much ashi enjoyed writing it! me and my friend are coming up with ideas and stuff like that! c u soon!

kik me @ shania_tom'!!