Soulmates!! Romano x reader one shot

There was a pretty girl named (Y/N). She was walking down the street of the bakery she worked in. (Y/N) and her best friend (BFFs/N) worked in a bakery because they live together and have to save money, which they don't have much at the moment, so they can afford to live, buy food and pay for the water & electricity bills. (Y/N)s shift just ended while (BFFs/N)s shift's just about to end. When (Y/N) reached home she waited for (BFFs/N) to reach home. Usually she reached 10 mins after (Y/N) did. After she changed, she waited for her best friend. Then, she heard the door bell ring 'that must be (BFF's/N)' (Y/N) thought. She went to answer the door. And at the door, an angry Italian man stood before her, shouting and cursing "where the -a- hell were you, -a- tomato bastaro??!" He looked at (Y/N) now the surprised look replaced the angry one "Umm...I think you got the wrong house" "Oh! Umm...yeah I -a- guess...sorry" "No no it's okay I get it" (Y/N) said..."So...what's your name?" (Y/N) said to the stranger "I'm lovino Vargas...and you??". A look of shock crossed (Y/N)s face..."I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you, soulmate..." Lovino looked at her, shocked too because that's his soulmate standing right in front of him...both of them not believing their eyes...but both of the had a giant smile on each of their faces...they hugged and looked each other in the eye...slowly, they begin to lean in...till there lips touched...both of them felt fireworks in their stomach but continued to kiss each other...and that's where (BFFs/N) came and ruined the good stuff..."wow what's going on...I'm 10 mins late and this happens??" (Y/N) and Lovino looked at her while blushing tomato red..." I found my lovely soulmate, (BFFs/N)" (Y/N) said, while looking towards Lovino with a loving gaze...while Lovino looked back at her with the same exact gaze..."okay I'm leaving you lovey dovey couple out here and go inside" said (BFFs/N), looking grossed out at the lovey dovey act with a disgusted face"hahaha I swear she's five or something" laughed (Y/N) "hahaha yeah" laughed Lovino with his new girlfriend and soulmate..."I love you" they both said at the same time!!!!