I'm with the band

(2 weeks later)
I unloaded my guitar from the back of my Honda and walked up the driveway. I was shaking -- I was about to meet Motionless in White in person.
Calm down, you're gonna have to live with them for the next month.
I still couldn't believe it, after that phone call everything had just breezed past: the last week of my senior year, graduation, everything.
I heard the shuffle of feet behind the door, and then Ballz's face peeked through the doorway.
His eyes widened when he saw me, "Heeeeyy!!!!!" He threw open the door and held out his arms for a hug. I hesitated for a second, then put down my guitar case and hugged him, breathing a sigh of relief. He patted me on the back.
"I'm so excited," I admitted, "and nervous."
"Don't be, you're seriously talented," said a new voice. Chris.
Holy shit, he's more beautiful in person.
To my disappointment, Chris didn't open his arms for a hug. I knew that by the end of the tour, I had to hug him. It was gonna happen sooner or later.
"C'mon back," he motioned down the hallway, "the guys are excited to meet you." He smiled and turned down the hallway. I blushed and followed, glad he had his back to me.
I walked into a bedroom in the back of the house, and was greeted by the rest of the guys. Ricky looked up and gave me a shy smile.
He's so cute.
"Alright guys, our first show is in 3 days and we gotta get a few practices in before we get on the road tomorrow," Chris announced. We nodded in agreement.
"We leave bright and early tomorrow morning for Florida, so let's all get a good nights sleep, alright?"
I could hardly contain my excitement as I undid the latches on my guitar case. This is gonna be amazing.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Chris's POV
I crashed into my bed after a long practice.
Man, that girl is talented... and beautiful.
I wondered what she was thinking about in the next room.
I hope she thinks about me the way I think about her.
I sighed and rolled over, I couldn't wait for the month ahead of me; a whole month spent with the girl of my dreams.