The Ape in a Jumpsuit and the Southern Bell, all in the same day

"Our betrayal?" Jax said into the burner in reply to Galen's voice. We all were seated around the dining room table we had shared so many club meals at. However for now, we were all there in a uncomfortable silence as the sound of the man who just ordered our clubhouse to be blown up filled the air.

"That's right. A peaceful transition, or else we do what we did yesterday to every clubhouse." At his words my fists tightened, my forehead resting on my knuckles as I looked at the table, and Juice placed a hand on my back, over and over in my head I repeated the same words, 'I shouldn't be here, I should be with my children.'

"What terms?" 

"Clay Morrow will handle the disruption of our guns in Northern California, how is no longer the concern of you or the princess in leather, however what is your concern is facilitating that transition, making sure that Grace gets all your old buyers on board, seeing how she is always good at handling that sort of business. You will also not be taking a percentage out of this, you want out, you got out." I inhaled as my head slowly rose from the position of looking down, my eyes meeting Jax's face as he looked at the burner on the cherry wood of the table.

"We will have to vote on your..."

"I don't give a shit about your democracy, now do you agree?" Jax slowly lifted his head, his eyes scanning the room as each head nodded in agreement, and then they locked on my swollen, red, bloodshot eyes.

"Yes." 

"I want to hear it from Grace, I want to know she also agrees to the terms." All heads turned towards mine as I weakly repied, "Yes."

"Good, we are glad to hear that." A laugh erupting from my sore throat as Jax's slid the phone towards me.

"What are you laughing at?" 

"Simple, you say you are glad to hear we are willing to agree to your terms when less then 12 hours ago you planted a bomb in our clubhouse, which was intended to go off when we had a full table, and the family and friends of the club house all under one roof."

"Well trust me when I say Grace we are sorry..."

"I don't seem to believe that Galen, and excuse me if I am out of line, but we never asked for a bloody war, so if you let my club leave peacefully we will cut Conner and your other men free, and go about our lives. And you will move forward with handling business with my no good father, understood."

"Understood." He replied before you shut the phone, and slid it back to Jax.

"I'll go." I exhaled as Chibs took and pocketed the burner

"Go where?" I was already out of the seat, leather jacket bearing the reaper in hand as I started towards the door.

"To pay dear old Daddy a visit." I sarcastically barked as I shut the door and started toward my car, where the tears flowed freely.

"I'm here to see Clay Morrow." I told the guard at the front desk as you slowly removed your sunglasses.

"He wasn't expecting any...."

"My name is Grace Lee Winston, however if you check the records my maiden name is Morrow, and I am demanding to see my father." I snapped as the guard quickly pick up the phone and instructed that the guards on duty bring my father to the visiting area. After hanging up he escorted me into the light blue room, filled with round tables and barely any windows, the two entrances were guarded by two police officers each, and at one of those tables a guard was making one gray haired, blue jumpsuit wearing inmate sit, before the guard retreated. As I approached the man played with his fingers, and the words he last spoke to me rung in my ears.