chapter 1

Everyday when aph comes home she looks terrified,scared,and depress she will always have some sort of nightmare about her job and cries of her greif, sometimes mumbles to herself
Katelyn was worried about her and so is everyone else but you may wonder what job does she have(will not actually cause of the title but anyway)she is working at Freddy Fazbear Pizzería lets see if aph will keep the secret or not lets BEGIN!!!

Katelyn prov~

Im worried about aph she always cries and mumbled to herself i always wanted to ask her whats wrong or where does she work, but i keep that to myself when the time is right which will be never huh im gonna ask her today hopefully she will answer the question.

Katelyn:hey um aph can i ask you something very important pls?

Aphmau:sure katelyn what is it?

Katelyn:what job do you have and are you ok you wont acting like yourself since we moved here?

Aphmau:...I-im not r-ready to talk about it and yeah i-i-im fine just got something in my head and watching movies that i didnt know was sad.

Katelyn:why wont you tell us what job you go is it personal or something?

Aphmau:i dont think they want me to talk about what job i have.

Katelyn:whos they?

Aphmau:umm oh look at the time i have to go to work will i have to get ready *runs up stairs to change*

Katelyn:wait wtf its 11:30pm the only job that works at night are....BINGO!!! security guard im soo smart.

Aphmau prov~

Woohoo yay another day at hell *sarcasm*will i have to go.

Time of magical skip to fweddy fwazbeaw :3

Ok lets see how the animal- CRAP!
Foxy broke through the window and i bailed to a safe spot but then freddy was there also chica i screamed for help even though NO ONE will hear me but,the super bonnie came and save me i ran to the door but, i felt pain to my leg and fell then i blacked out

Katelyn prov~

I woke up and go to aph room but, aph wasnt there and celeste was im getting worried and go downstairs to put on the news then something that scared the crap out of me came here on a pizzería there was a security guard that got injured really bad her name was a-a-aphmeow its pronouce aphmau i mean aphmau and is going to the hospital called Phoenix hospital back to you bob.

Katelyn:KAWAII~CHAN WHERE GOING TO THE PHOENIX HOSPITAL NOW!!!

kawaii~chan:whats wrong katelyn~sama?

katelyn:NO NEED TO EXPLAIN LETS GO AND CALLED THE GUYS!!!

everyone was at the hospital and i went more than ran to the nurse and ask what room was aphmau Phoenix in and she said she in room 461 you may see her i told everyone what room she was in and went inside...there was aphmau breathing steady,injured and sweating.I was by her side so was Aaron,garroth,laurance,and kawaii~chan aphmau was having a nightmare and now breathing heavy.

Aphmau prov~

Where am i why am i kept walking and saw clair but, she was mad and lets just say everyone that died at Freddy was there they were saying it was my fault,you should died,and i hate you.I tryed to escape but it kept following me and i saw my friends they said you are to insane,monster,and killer i was crying and then woke up breathing heavily tearing up then my friends hugged me

Aphmau:w-what happened?

Katelyn:you where injured at the job but,do you remember what happened?

Aphmau:nope i dont even remember*lied*

Aaron:i know your lieing what happened if you dont want to talk about it then thats ok.

Kawaii~chan:Aphmau~senpai i was soo worried pls dont do that again!

Laurance:aphmau what job do you work at?

Garroth:who did this to you!

Aphmau:I-I-I dont want to talk about it h-how long was i out for?

Dante:about...8 hours

Aphmau:ok thx umm when can i get out of here?

Katelyn:a month why do you ask?

Aphmau:A MONTH I HAVE TO GO TO MY JOB!!!

Aaron:oh no you dont you are staying to relax and to heal your wond not to make it worst.

Aphmau:f-fine

Will thats it lets see if i get 100 views i will make more deal?