chapter 3

Aphmau prov~

Everyone was getting mad about not telling what job I have but,I'm not ready to tell.Anyway tomorrow is katelyns birthday so im trying to fine a present for her at the mall then suddenly i see a familiar face there so I went to see who it was and it was

Anyway tomorrow is katelyns birthday so im trying to fine a present for her at the mall then suddenly i see a familiar face there so I went to see who it was and it was

Jinbob I went to go say hi and I noctice something else it was something that katelyn likes.....thats right a 1D poster that has there signature so I brought it and went back home it was 11:30 so I went of to work.When I got there chica started singing and I sing along

(Pretend the male voice is a girl voice if you want me to change it were it has a english lyrics sub I will)it was actually sad but, I'll going to help them hmm maybe we can put katelyn birthday place so I can chat with chica I know it sounds crazy but,theres a soul in there and I need to talk with it it was 6:00 and I went home go to bed and fell asleep.

The next day

I have katelyn present ready and I went to ask her where are we going to celebrate her birthday and she said at freddy this is the only time im going to be happy NOTHING more tsk.

Chica prov~

Today theres going to be a birthday party here and I need to get ready so I made the pizza,cupcakes,and presents when the guess was here I noctice that stupid security guard was here so I acted normal and then the security guard wanted to talk to me in private and I said ok so we went to the backstage.

Aphmau:I wanted to talk about who really are you and if I could help you in any way.

Chica:why do you even care I bet you work for him!

Aphmau:no I don't I lost my sister and nephew because of this stupid place I have a picture of him look!

Chica:t-t-thats Andy but,why do you want to help me after what i did to you?

Aphmau:we both want revenge and i can tell that your scared so you used defense.

Chica:thank you*sods*

Aphmau:*hugs*no problem

I told her everything that i could remember to help her and she said she wanted to help us get free from this nightmare i told her how the purple guy looks like and she said ok and we went back to the other humans.

Bonnie prov~

Heh auntie aphmau made chica in our side i wish this never happened so auntie wont blame herself for my dead but,i actually never knew what happened to mom hmm may be i can ask her.i went to auntie friends and i hugged aphie from behind and she looked up and smile and i smiled back i looked at ch-i mean kat and she looked at me but,looked away ashamed maybe because she figured she was trying to kill one of my family so i let go of aph and went to hug kat she was shocked at first but,hugged backed.(i ship chica and Bonnie so deal with it)

Aphmau prov~

I smiled has Andy was hugging chica and my friends where confused on why bonnie was hugging chica.

Laurance:why is bonnie hugging chica?

Kawaii~chan:kawaii~chan thinks it cute.

Aphmau:yeah...*smiles*

Katelyn:wow long time i seen that smiled it was sometimes a fake smiled.

Aphmau:will im just happy*my nephew is growing up so fast*

Zane:can we eat the cupcakes already i want some.

Aphmau:let me ask chica.

I went to Chica and told her that can we have the cupcakes and she said sure and left.

Aphmau:sooo how is chica?

Andy:i-i-i h-have n-no i-i-idea w-what you-r t-talking about*blush*

Aphmau:omi you have a crush!

Andy:No i dont!auntie by a way her name is kat and what happened to mom?

Aphmau.....she...comitted...
suicide...

Andy:w-what why!

Aphmau:it was all my fault*tears up*

Andy:*hugs*no it isnt im still here also is claire(finally spelled her name right)i can see her.

Aphmau:you can *sniff*thanks Andy its kinda weird talking to you since your a animatronic and also like 10 years old.

Andy:will im that mature and not acting like a kid.

Aphmau:hey!

Both*laughs*

Chica:here are the cupcakes!

Aphmau:thanks chi-i mean kat.

Chica:how did you...Andy told you didnt he.

Aphmau:yep!

Chica:ok lets party!

When the party over i nocticed i havent seen foxy or Freddy anywhere so everyone went home and fell asleep since today i dont have work.

Freddy prov😱~

Me and foxy where making a plan to killed the security guard and we planed to locked up Andy in the storage room and chica at the kitchen since they betrayed us we have to do this so the puppet wont take us in control or bring the purple guy here we need help pls someone save us.