Part 3

Anya was in the middle of thinking while looking at her cup of hot chocolate, and suddenly she saw movement across from her. She looked at the person in front of her with shocked, it was Marcus. His face was bruised badly, she studied his face more realizing the bruises was new from a few minutes ago.

"Marc, what happened to your face?" She asked worriedly

"Nothing, I was falling on the stairs" he answered a little bit surprised since it was not the first reaction he would expect

"Since when did you use stairs?"

"Yesterday" Anya scoffed at his attemp to lie, he should already know how a terrible liar he was. But then again, he had been lying to her all this time successfully.

"Yeah right, and I saw a flying monkey yesterday" Marcus was letting out a long sigh. He just learned something that second. Anya cared about him to the point where she looked pass his mistake and caring about his well-being first. He decided to make her hate him by telling the truth so that she wouldn't want to think about him anymore. It hurted him to know after this he would never saw Anya again, but he knew he didn't want Anya to hurt more by being near him

"Look Anya, I know you were the one who sent me the Lasagna and I assume you saw me with Sam last night" her heart was clenching from his word. It was not what he actually said but what hurt more was how he said it like he didn't feel guilty at all .She could only manage a nod, all his playful mood had evaporated into thin air.

"Well I'm here to explain" she couldn't take his tone no more. She felt like he was treating her like she was the wrong one. Anger was pouring all over her pores, she was like a bomb ready to explode

"Explain? What's there to explain anymore, it was as clear as glass under the Sun. You know it would hurt less if you just broke up with me and told me you didn't love me anymore than go with other girl behind my back" She was furious at him, the feeling from last night was rushing back to her.

"Who said I ever love you?" that was a lie slipped through his mouth with ease. He knew deep down he was in love with Anya, it had been two years since he first met the beautiful woman and he was falling for her faster than he could ever imagine. Anya's expression hurt Marcus but he had to do the right thing and it was by telling Anya the truth.

" I'm sorry but I never cheated on you, you are the one I'm cheated with. I met Sam on Highschool, I love her very much. And after we graduated she became stewardess which require her to travel a lot. I felt lonely and then that was when you came in the picture"

Anya was speechless, she didn't know how to react to Marcus' statement. So that was it, she was always be the other girl to Marcus. He never loved her in the two years of their relationship, she was just a substitute for his real girlfriend.

Marcus saw Anya's tear was starting to pour down her cheek, it was the most heart-breaking expression he had ever saw. She was hurt by Marcus, and it made him want to take his word back, hugged her and told her it was just a joke. But no, it had to be done so Anya wouldn't be hurt no more.

Anya saw Marcus leaving their table, she wanted to call out for him. Hoping that at least half of it was a lie. She loved Marcus, how could he never felt anything at all toward her. It must had been a lie, she refused to believe him.

Her heart was shattered to pieces, she never knew heartbreak would hurt this bad. It was her first, and once again Marcus became her first.

Marcus walked into his apartment, his heart was broken. He saw Sam sitting on his balcony facing the city as the sun was setting. After his confrontation with Anya he had been driving around the city hoping it would ease his mind. But it had the opposite effect on him, every part of the city had a memory of him and Anya.

Sam saw her boyfriend just come home, she was clueless of what happening and she also didn't care about whatever was going that made Marcus looked that frustated.

Nothing that pleasure can't heal

"Marc Baby, come here see the Sunset with me" Marc was following her order like a robot, he couldn't feel anything at all.

He sat right beside Sam, looking to the horizon and again it reminded him about Anya how she liked to go to the cliff which was their secret place just to watch the Sunset.

Sam was running her nails on Marcus' tight but she got no response from Marcus, she even go higher just to get some reaction but no, Marc was so focused on dazing off. She was tired being ignored so she threw herself onto Marc's lap and kissed him hungrily. And she finally got a reaction which she did not expect from Marc, he threw her off to the floor. She was angry no that was an understatement, she was furious at him.

When Sam kissed him he realized it was nothing like Anya's. Anya was always gentle but she could also be aggresive, he liked both side of Anya. He couldn't help to compare Sam and Anya. Sam never cared about him liked Anya did, and that was the reason why he "cheated" on her with Anya in the first place. Sam barely called him when she was away, but Anya she always called him all the time even if it was just a random thing they were talking about. Anya didn't need any make up to look beautiful, she was already beautiful. Anya was an independent and a confident woman, she had a big dream which she was passionate about. And that was when Marc realised he was in love with Anya from the moment he saw her at his highschool friend's party. She was crashing the party with her bestfriend Sebastian, that night felt like he was blessed that God decided to unite him and Anya.

He suddenly rose from his seat

"Sam, wait!", Sam was just about to open the front door as she heard Marc called her

"What! You just realised that you want to f*ck me now" her face was red from anger, she was not a w*hore who he could treat as he like.

"No, it's not that. I want us to be over Sam, I can't love you anymore. And I don't think you ever care about me, I'm sorry" Her face went another shades of red, she looked like an angry hulk with smoke coming out of her nose.

"Whatever Marc, I don't want you anymore anyway. You were right about one thing, that I never care about you since the beginning. You were just a clingy trophy of mine, do you know how many guy I met on the other side of the world? They were all better than you" Then she walked out of the door and to never return ever again.

Sam was more angry than sad, she never loved Marc actually. She dated him cause he was a rich kid with good look, good brain, and good at sport. He was the perfect tool for her to reach her popularity in highschool, and what she never expected was after graduation he asked his father to give her a job at one of his company. That was so foolish of him, and he actually loved her like a puppy to its master.

~~~

Anya was broken, she was incapable of loving another man again. Even when Marc had hurt her deeply but she couldn't deny her feeling for him. Deep down she was always in love with Marc. And what she had gave which was her whole heart, she could never take it back again. It was fully Marc's

Marcus was broken, he was incapable of loving another woman again. He could never get Anya out of his mind, his night would be haunted by their memories together. Now he realised his mistake and he couldn't deny his feeling for Anya anymore. Deep down he was always in love with Anya. And what he had gave which was his whole heart, he could never take it back again. It was fully Anya's